The Week In Pictures

psycopk

Pakistani Christian bride Dunya Yacob, 24, is carried by her cousin to her groom's makeshift home to attend her wedding ceremony at a slum home to Christian families on the outskirts of Islamabad, Pakistan on Feb. 7, 2015.

“Since I was a little girl, I dreamed of the day I would get married and put on a nice dress and have a nice party with a lot of people,” the 24 year old said. “But today, my dream didn’t turn the way I imagined it, but there is nothing I can do about it. This is how our lives look like today and we have to adapt.”

ss-150212-twip-01.nbcnews-ux-1280-900.jp

bl@st  bl@st

Fisherman Alexander Romantsov looks out of the window of his plywood lodge, placed on the frozen surface of the Yenisei River over an ice hole for fishing, near the village of Anash, in Russia's Krasnoyarsk region on Feb. 7. Some fishermen of the region equip their tiny lodges with miniature coal and firewood-burning ovens and use car batteries to supply electricity, allowing them to fish day and night despite severe temperatures.ss-150212-twip-08.nbcnews-ux-1280-900.jp

oka sari edho tv show lo chusa, extreme locations lo how they survive ani, e fishing concept aithe araachakam asala