• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Vikram

• donganaaK

• texas

• sandie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if you wanna buy the car , try to pick it up in Sweden if possible man  .... Volvo will pay for your flight and hotel bookings and added to that u get abt 7-10k$ discount on the car because of some tax rules ......

you just have to go to Sweden and sign for the car and the'll deliver it to your local dealer in the US for free ...

ask your dealer about it

http://www.volvocars.com/us/buy/sales/overseas-delivery

if you wanna buy the car , try to pick it up in Sweden if possible man  .... Volvo will pay for your flight and hotel bookings and added to that u get abt 7-10k$ discount on the car because of some tax rules ......

you just have to go to Sweden and sign for the car and the'll deliver it to your local dealer in the US for free ...

ask your dealer about it

Enti baabu brahmi+comedy+gifs+%25286%2529.gif

Enti baabu ..

7-10k discount osthadi and added to that free sweden trip osthadi ... inka em kaavali babu :giggle: ...

oka 2-3 days off pedithey aipothadi simple ga ... ( ofcourse Visa or any other issue lekapothe ne anuko )

7-10k discount osthadi and added to that free sweden trip osthadi ... inka em kaavali babu @3$% ...

oka 2-3 days off pedithey aipothadi simple ga ... ( ofcourse Visa or any other issue lekapothe ne anuko )

mission impossible q9Sk9OA.gif

7-10k discount osthadi and added to that free sweden trip osthadi ... inka em kaavali babu @3$% ...

7-10K em ledu bro, discount is only MAX. 8%(depending on the model) of US MSRP but you will receive two complimentary roundtrip tickets to Gothenburg.

All you need to do is purchase a Volvo through their Overseas Delivery Program

if you wanna buy the car , try to pick it up in Sweden if possible man .... Volvo will pay for your flight and hotel bookings and added to that u get abt 7-10k$ discount on the car because of some tax rules ......

ask your dealer about it

Neenu kuda ede chepdam anukunna, kani 7-10k kadu kani oka 3-4k takkuva ki vastundi price. Sweden lo delivery tiskuni car akkada use chesi then techi vadike echi I will collect it at so and so dealer ante free of cost delivery istadu anta

ask your dealer about it

sweden lo konte financing ela work ayyidi?

7-10K em ledu bro, discount is only 8% of US MSRP but you will receive two complimentary roundtrip tickets to Gothenburg.

All you need to do is purchase a Volvo through their Overseas Delivery Program

that's what i was talking about bro .... na paatha manager alaagane konindi , she told me that she got about 10k off ..... maybe appudu nadusthunna offer valla untadi ankunta % of discount , its still a good deal if u ask me...

yeah bro i know about overseas delivery program anduke raise chesindi asala ee topic , even BMW has it but vaadu discounts em iyyadu .... U'll be just able to drive ur car on autobahn after u take the delivery , people do it just to get the feel of it ...

Neenu kuda ede chepdam anukunna, kani 7-10k kadu kani oka 3-4k takkuva ki vastundi price. Sweden lo delivery tiskuni car akkada use chesi then techi vadike echi I will collect it at so and so dealer ante free of cost delivery istadu anta

alaa chesthe vaadiki benifit endi bro

sweden lo konte financing ela work ayyidi?

motham paper work antha nee US lo local dealer gaadu chuskuntaadu , u dont have to do anything .... just sweden velli car delivery ki sign chesi vacheytame ( and spend a day or two there for fun )

ah discount depends on various things man , naa paatha manager ki 10k off ochindi XC60 paina ... but even 5k discount ochina its kind of a big deal ey kada ... u ca findout what the exact discount is from ur local dealer ...