Volvo Xc60 Kondam Ani Plan

Vinni_chinni

that's what i was talking about .... na paatha manager alaagane konindi , she told me that she got about 10k off ..... maybe appudu nadusthunna offer valla untadi ankunta % of discount , its still a good deal if u ask me...

yeah i know about overseas delivery program anduke raise chesindi asala ee topic , even BMW has it but vaadu discounts em iyyadu .... U'll be just able to drive ur car on autobahn after u take the delivery , people do it just to get the feel of it ...

10K may be with all the upgrades high end di teesukunnaru emo which might end up around 70-80K.

Volvo vadu kuda same they will give us the car which we want to purchase or same model car isthadu anta mana istham

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4Vikram

• donganaaK

• texas

• sandie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if you wanna buy the car , try to pick it up in Sweden if possible man  .... Volvo will pay for your flight and hotel bookings and added to that u get abt 7-10k$ discount on the car because of some tax rules ......

you just have to go to Sweden and sign for the car and the'll deliver it to your local dealer in the US for free ...

ask your dealer about it

http://www.volvocars.com/us/buy/sales/overseas-delivery

mission impossible q9Sk9OA.gif

what is this your honor?

Who is eligible for Overseas Delivery?
If you’re a tourist, a diplomat, or in the military, you can have your new Volvo delivered to any one of 13 European destinations, drive it during your stay, and then have it delivered to your U.S. home after you return. If you’re an expatriate, you can only purchase a U.S. specification Volvo for direct shipment to the U.S.

To be eligible for the Volvo Overseas Delivery Program, you must be a U.S. resident and have a valid driver’s license and passport, and be at least 18 years old. Although we’re sure you could spend a lifetime exploring Europe, you must bring your new Volvo back to the United States within six months of taking European delivery to remain exempt from a levy of the EU VAT (25% of purchase price) by the Swedish tax authorities.

what is this your honor?

If you’re a tourist, a diplomat, or in the military, you can have your new Volvo delivered to any one of 13 European destinations, drive it during your stay, and then have it delivered to your U.S. home after you return. If you’re an expatriate, you can only purchase a U.S. specification Volvo for direct shipment to the U.S.

To be eligible for the Volvo Overseas Delivery Program, you must be a U.S. resident and have a valid driver’s license and passport, and be at least 18 years old. Although we’re sure you could spend a lifetime exploring Europe, you must bring your new Volvo back to the United States within six months of taking European delivery to remain exempt from a levy of the EU VAT (25% of purchase price) by the Swedish tax authorities.

my Ex-manager is a british citizen , still she bought it in the US ..... oka sari local dealer gaadni kanukkunte clear ga chepthaadu , there must be some loop hole....

na friend gaadu okadu US lo BMW M5 overseas delivery teeskunnadu by going to germany  ( vaadu indian ) ...

interest untey oka saari chudamani chepthunna anthey TS ki

what is this your honor?

i meant VISA issues lekapothe annadu kada BUDDY, so daaniki mission impossible annanu.. u naughty buoyyy q9Sk9OA.gif

10K may be with all the upgrades high end di teesukunnaru emo which might end up around 70-80K.

Volvo vadu kuda same they will give us the car which we want to purchase or same model car isthadu anta mana istham

yeah maybe adey ayyi undochu , just edo topic lo osthey she told that she got 10k discount because of taking overseas delivery , nenu in depth lo adagaledu ...

my Ex-manager is a british citizen , still she bought it in the US ..... oka sari local dealer gaadni kanukkunte clear ga chepthaadu , there must be some loop hole....

na friend gaadu okadu US lo BMW M5 overseas delivery teeskunnadu by going to germany  ( vaadu indian ) ...

interest untey oka saari chudamani chepthunna anthey TS ki

yeah nenu first chusi super concept kada anukuna kaani malla adi chusi possible kadu emo ma lanti labors @3$%  ki ani doubt camed 

i meant VISA issues lekapothe annadu kada BUDDY, so daaniki mission impossible annanu.. u naughty buoyyy q9Sk9OA.gif

naaku visa issues levu adiki poi radiniki.. kaani money issues unai konadanki... adiki poi drive chesi osta ante opukuntara free ga  @3$%

what is this your honor?

You are looking at Europe Overseas Volvo Delivery Bro, please look at US Overseas Volvo Delivery program 

http://www.volvocars.com/us/buy/sales/overseas-delivery?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Volvo%20OSD_National_Brand&utm_term=Volvo%20European%20Delivery%20Program

yeah nenu first chusi super concept kada anukuna kaani malla adi chusi possible kadu emo ma lanti labors @3$%  ki ani doubt camed 

oka sari Volvo vaadni kanukkunte better man , i think it is possible .... endukante cheppa kada close friend gaadu BMW ki overseas pickup chesadu ani , 

naaku visa issues levu adiki poi radiniki.. kaani money issues unai konadanki... adiki poi drive chesi osta ante opukuntara free ga  @3$%

q9Sk9OA.gif

oka sari Volvo vaadni kanukkunte better man , i think it is possible .... endukante cheppa kada close friend gaadu BMW ki overseas pickup chesadu ani , 

volvo kone stage lo lenu doctor.. honda civic istaru emo chepu japan ki potha  @3$%

daanlo 25% of the VAT exemption  osthundi annadu kada ... ah lekkana 40k car paina 10k untadi kada tax excemption ..