H1 Rejected - New H1 Application

Rate this topic

Bob_86

Hello folks,

My H1 (transfer) was rejected and employer is filing a new H1 (internal project). No MTR(motion) is being done.
1. What are the chances that USCIS would give I94? if they give I94 along with approval I797, do I still need to leave the country and get VISA stamped?
2. If USCIS doen't give I94, what would be the VISA questions that VISA consulate officer might ask?
3. Would they ask about the 1-2 months of stay in the US and how that can be answered/justified?
4. Staying out-of-status in the US and without working in the US, are these any concerns in VISA interview?

Thank you.

Hello folks,

My H1 (transfer) was rejected and employer is filing a new H1 (internal project). No MTR(motion) is being done.
1. What are the chances that USCIS would give I94? if they give I94 along with approval I797, do I still need to leave the country and get VISA stamped?
2. If USCIS doen't give I94, what would be the VISA questions that VISA consulate officer might ask?
3. Would they ask about the 1-2 months of stay in the US and how that can be answered/justified?
4. Staying out-of-status in the US and without working in the US, are these any concerns in VISA interview?

Thank you.

You need to post reason for rejection too..Depending on that people will reply..

thanks bhayyas.. Rejection was because employee-employer relation was not strongly evident and below is the reason they mentioned in denial notice... 

"The nonimmigrant visa petition filed to classify the beneficiary under section l0l (a) ( 15) (H) of the Act has been denied."