H1 Question

jadugar

hi...my brother has h1 approved sometime ago with petitioner as hcl, but he didnt visit USA as he didnt have any project at that time..

that petition was expired in oct 2014...

can he again apply h1 through another company with quota exemption...

he is no longer working for hcl currently...he want to use some consultancy here for his new h1....?

hi...my brother has h1 approved sometime ago with petitioner as hcl, but he didnt visit USA as he didnt have any project at that time..

he is no longer working for hcl currently...he want to use some consultancy here for his new h1....?

Yes he can. Good Luck!

Yes he can. Good Luck!

As I know uncle, prev petition tho US rakapothe adi expire ayaka exemption loki raadu .. one of my friend got stuck on this same category.

As I know uncle, prev petition tho US rakapothe adi expire ayaka exemption loki raadu .. one of my friend got stuck on this same category.

He can use those old CAP uncle, I am Positive on this. There is no need to go through thisyear CAP again

IMMIHELP lo ippude chadiva

"You cannot use the expired petition. But you can use the CAP from that petition. Any employer can file a new H1B petition using the CAP from the old petition and request an immediate start date. That way, you can start working immediately upon approval and don't have to wait until October 1st."