Pega Developer ...

babjibayya

DB peddalaara .. PEGA  ane tool meeda yevarikaina idea vunte ... konchem salahalu kaavalanu ... hourly pay yentha vundochu ? jobs baagane vuntaya ? 1 yer projects expect cheyocha ? 

Pega ke market range chinnadhe..... billing is high compared to other technologies... only few clients have long term positions and other clients they gve it to offshore...so you can be there for a short time..

there are already lot of people in market unable to find and planning to change from Pega.....my roomate works in pega technology and these are his view..

Pega ke market range chinnadhe..... billing is high compared to other technologies... only few clients have long term positions and other clients they gve it to offshore...so you can be there for a short time..

there are already lot of people in market unable to find and planning to change from Pega.....my roomate works in pega technology and these are his viewFa

Family person pega meeda ante kastam ah Venanai ...... Oke state lo jobs ante kastam ah as very few clients usign that tool . yem matram expect cheyochu billing ? Market lo yem hot ga vunnai ippudu

Family person pega meeda ante kastam ah Venanai ...... Oke state lo jobs ante kastam ah as very few clients usign that tool . yem matram expect cheyochu billing ? Market lo yem hot ga vunnai ippudu

Oka state lo immediate ga project ante kashtam for sure... East coast lo untayee... but not sure if you can get immediately...

Not sure what is hot in market....

billing depends on the client and all... venders margin avee untayeee

The problem with Pega is implementing partners. Most of the partners are desi companies. Though there is slight demand in the market, they ask for certification and it can be easily verified. Lately all the implementing partners/vendors want consultant only working on their w2, so less scope for contracting. Moreover the scope has also increased with the frameworks and integration. So the learning curve and the expectations are high. In US, they only hire very experienced resource and they manage with average resource from the offshore. The average billing in the market is around 65-75. Min duration is around 6-12 months. 

Personally i would not recommend any one to get into Pega. I know lot of people moving out of Pega. There is no demand for new resources.