Vijayawada --- Casteism -- Nijamga Antha Feeling Vuntunda ?

Silver_mani

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prakashnagar

• aakathaai

• VizagRocks

• gundubabu

Top Posters In This Topic

y u r a having a burning sensation baa, when i say somethign about our beloved Gund baa gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

eppudu gundu mayya venakale padathave vere valla venaka kuda padu ba

anduke tamilollani pandula Ni sampinattu sampidengaru ,atu kartaka lo itu srilanka lo monna Andhra forest lo ,emanna peekagaligara

Nenu cheppindhi vere, nuvvu artham cheskunindhi vere. Ofcourse, I won't waste your time explaining what I meant.

I'll only say that talking about killing destitute tamils is not the same as talking about an interesting power struggle (caste and language based) that took place in Madras from the 20s to 60s, until dravidian movement won, and displaced every actor (caste & language) in that power struggle.

Vijayawada may also see such a movement, is what I said.

Nenu cheppindhi vere, nuvvu artham cheskunindhi vere. Ofcourse, I won't waste your time explaining what I meant.

I'll only say that talking about killing destitute tamils is not the same as talking about an interesting power struggle (caste and language based) that took place in Madras from the 20s to 60s, until dravidian movement won, and displaced every actor (caste & language) in that power struggle.

avv atne gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

Sallabadu kasepu

yes

Kamma vs kaapu untadi 

Reddy's asala picha li8 vijayawada lo

who said?

are you belongs to Vijayawada

ask the people who from there, they will tell you