Roju Hp Kottukunte Juttu Oddipothadhi

Enjoy99

pelliyaka anduke ga batta thala ochedi mariPwDNM9U.gif

pelliki mundae kontha mandhiki ground lo grass undadu..antae vallu well exp ppl ana vuncle..SS.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enjoy99

• Srimantudu

• argadorn

• MindRinger

Top Posters In This Topic

anukunte
naku e patiki motham batta thala undali ..okka ventruka kuda poledhu ani Loser mayya ma whatsapp group lo

seppadu

kavalante admin Tom bhayya ewqfgi-o.gif?1303929357 ni adagandi group lo cheri imp info thelsukovali anukunte

What "loser mayya" said is absolutely right, though not in a literal sense.

Rather than the disadvantages of masturbation, I would like to comment on the advantages.
Sexual energy is one of the most powerful energy that can driven a person to do anything. Once you are able to contain your sexual energy and store it within, you can channelize it into other aspects of your life. Sexual energy is directly linked to creativity.

Please try this. Do not masturbate for 15 days. You will feel frustrated at first, and then energetic and then creative too.
Try it.

What "loser mayya" said is absolutely right, though not in a literal sense.

Rather than the disadvantages of masturbation, I would like to comment on the advantages.
Sexual energy is one of the most powerful energy that can driven a person to do anything. Once you are able to contain your sexual energy and store it within, you can channelize it into other aspects of your life. Sexual energy is directly linked to creativity.

Please try this. Do not masturbate for 15 days. You will feel frustrated at first, and then energetic and then creative too.
Try it.

A ra ba ochava ..

Telugu sakka ga ochu ga

Endhuku viganana pradarsanalu sethunnav

Btw good message

15/days is too long man ..unless I stop eating spicy food ..uppu karam thine vadu evadu 2 days kanna control chesukoledu

A ra ba ochava ..

Telugu sakka ga ochu ga

Endhuku viganana pradarsanalu sethunnav

Btw good message

15/days is too long man ..unless I stop eating spicy food ..uppu karam thine vadu evadu 2 days kanna control chesukoledu

I will ignore the first few lines of fecal matter that you typed.

What you said is right too. Controlling is hard. That's why they call it "controlling". Do it at least for a week.