Hurry Up ! Aws Training From Solwinsys, Batch Starts On March 7Th

solwinsys

Dear Friends,

I’m once again delighted to inform you that we are starting a new batch for Architecting Amazon AWS Cloud Foundation class and Advanced Linux Plus DevOps class. There is no doubt these are one of the top notch IT technology areas where there are lot of openings today. Apart from the technology, you are getting one of the industry’s top notch  trainers. Getting a good trainer who can teach you from the grass root level is what you need to excel in these technologies. The feedback we got from our last few classes are really inspiring and we are working towards delivering one of the best class you have ever attended. Believe me, you will not be disappointed.

Please find below the details and take a look at the attached files for detailed course modules. I humbly request you to send this email to all your friends who you think may benefit from these courses.

Questions? Please call me at 609-779-1717 or Email  at [email protected] .

Course #1  Architecting Amazon AWS Foundation Course ( AFC-100). Start Date : March 7th.

This course is scheduled to start from Monday March 7th. I will be taking this class and the details regarding the course module can be found in the attached html file. Attending this class will help you understand everything that you need to know for building a private cloud infrastructure in AWS. Upon finishing this class we will setup a fully functional VPC  ( Virtual private Cloud) with a three Tier application environment in Amazon AWS Virginia region. AWS infrastructure and its setup is one of the most demanding and highly paid IT job in the industry now. The fee for this class is $500/-

If you are interested in taking this course  kindly register using the below link.

AWS Foundation Course Registration Link.

Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6725874627986399236

Dear Friends,

I’m once again delighted to inform you that we are starting a new batch for Architecting Amazon AWS Cloud Foundation class and Advanced Linux Plus DevOps class. There is no doubt these are one of the top notch IT technology areas where there are lot of openings today. Apart from the technology, you are getting one of the industry’s top notch  trainers. Getting a good trainer who can teach you from the grass root level is what you need to excel in these technologies. The feedback we got from our last few classes are really inspiring and we are working towards delivering one of the best class you have ever attended. Believe me, you will not be disappointed.

Please find below the details and take a look at the attached files for detailed course modules. I humbly request you to send this email to all your friends who you think may benefit from these courses.

Questions? Please call me at 609-779-1717 or Email  at [email protected] .

Course #1  Architecting Amazon AWS Foundation Course ( AFC-100). Start Date : March 7th.

This course is scheduled to start from Monday March 7th. I will be taking this class and the details regarding the course module can be found in the attached html file. Attending this class will help you understand everything that you need to know for building a private cloud infrastructure in AWS. Upon finishing this class we will setup a fully functional VPC  ( Virtual private Cloud) with a three Tier application environment in Amazon AWS Virginia region. AWS infrastructure and its setup is one of the most demanding and highly paid IT job in the industry now. The fee for this class is $500/-

If you are interested in taking this course  kindly register using the below link.

AWS Foundation Course Registration Link.

Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6725874627986399236

enduku antha hurry up ?

billing yela undhi long term projects ?

oka 30 requirements posts cheyye

tharuvatha chusukundamu