Opt 7 Month Extension Help

Katravelli

Currently have a 17-month STEM OPT extension,You want to request to add 7 months to your STEM OPT extension.

You may submit a Form I-765, with fee, on or after May 10, 2016. If you do so, you must:

• Properly file on or before August 8, 2016;
  • File your Form I‑765 within 60 days of your DSO’s recommendation;
  • Have at least 150 days of valid work authorization remaining on the date you properly file your new Form I-765;
  • Include a Form I-20, endorsed by your DSO on or after May 10, 2016; and
  • Show that you, your DSO, and your employer meet all the 24-month STEM OPT extension requirements, including submitting the Training Plan for STEM OPT Students.

Properly file ante enti?

within 60 days of DSO recommendation ante?

And this last point

• Show that you, your DSO, and your employer meet all the 24-month STEM OPT extension requirements, including submitting the Training Plan for STEM OPT Students. 

especially ee training plan for STEM OPT ante?

Please help cheyyandi 

[font='Source Sans Pro Regular']Currently have a 17-month STEM OPT extension,[/font][font='Source Sans Pro Regular']You want to request to add 7 months to your STEM OPT extension.[/font]

[font='Source Sans Pro Regular']You may submit a Form I-765, with fee, on or after May 10, 2016. If you do so, you must:[/font]

• Properly file on or before August 8, 2016;
  • File your Form I‑765 within 60 days of your DSO’s recommendation;
  • Have at least 150 days of valid work authorization remaining on the date you properly file your new Form I-765;
  • Include a Form I-20, endorsed by your DSO on or after May 10, 2016; and

Properly file ante enti?

within 60 days of DSO recommendation ante?

And this last point
especially ee training plan for STEM OPT ante?

Please help cheyyandi

60 days from the opt extension i20 issue date given by DSO.

According to the new rule employer and student have to submit a training plan document (I-983) to DSO. Then only DSO can issue u r opt extension i20.

60 days from the opt extension i20 issue date given by DSO.

According to the new rule employer and student have to submit a training plan document (I-983) to DSO. Then only DSO can issue u r opt extension i20.

Thank you bhayya

nenu FT chestunna maa client ivanni ante chestada ani doubt vastundi 

Thank you bhayya

nenu FT chestunna maa client ivanni ante chestada ani doubt vastundi

Hr or manager just needs to fill a form. Hopefully they would do it for u.