• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SwamyRaRa

• errigaadu

• siru

• psycopk

Top Posters In This Topic

No man lasya and Ravi dating since long time....pregnant ayyindhi kuda....ravi intlo dengue annadu so pelli kaakundane iddaru also vuntunnaru

Idhi evaru chepparu ... Maree vayy ila istamochina rumours nammithe .. Repu edhi cheppina nammesthav

No man lasya and Ravi dating since long time....pregnant ayyindhi kuda....ravi intlo dengue annadu so pelli kaakundane iddaru also vuntunnaru

"I have heard plenty of rumours that Lasya and I are already married to each other and another rumour has it that we have a child, but we live separately," Ravi bursts out laughing, as he recalls all the 'preposterous' things he has heard after their show became popular. "We keep fighting all the time and I still remember Lasya used to complain about my condescending attitude in the beginning," Ravi says, adding, "Truth is,we are not a couple. We are just good friends." Before he can finish his sentence, Lasya butts in to add, "No... no. I would say we are best enemies."

She will be 30 noo kalla kindha wrinkles ekkuva

She came late to TV industry I think

Aame kid ayyi undadhu le vuncle .. Public appearances ivvaru generally

Just guessing

"I have heard plenty of rumours that Lasya and I are already married to each other and another rumour has it that we have a child, but we live separately," Ravi bursts out laughing, as he recalls all the 'preposterous' things he has heard after their show became popular. "We keep fighting all the time and I still remember Lasya used to complain about my condescending attitude in the beginning," Ravi says, adding, "Truth is,we are not a couple. We are just good friends." Before he can finish his sentence, Lasya butts in to add, "No... no. I would say we are best enemies."

venu gadi dialogue gurthosthundi maa voollo okammai okabbai ni choosi navvindanukuntene valla madhya edo undanukuntaam alaanti maaku intha goppa aalochinche manasulo ledu ani edo atlaa antaadu