H1B Extension Help!

Lukewalker

Naa H1 track chestunte eeroju update vachindhi

"Case was transferred and new office has jurisdiction"

'On March 29, 2016 we transferred your 129 to another office'

Ila evariki ayina ayyindha? Naa problem entante nenu east coast, ippudu Vermont to CA poyi untundhi application. CA lo $tratf0rd guys ki rfe paddayi kadha. But naadhi 6 years done, ippudu 7th year h1 extension, with 140. Please help if anyone is/was in same situation.

Ipudu opt valaki kuda ide status chupistundi. I think, they are segregating based on your jurisdiction.

Employer Texas mama, but client east coast, plus nenu last 6 years nunchi east coast ee. So Vermont to CA endhuku pampistadu ani doubt.

Most of the cases transferred to manage workload to the best being said for the custome to get the officer for the best time.

Googed Lucked You!

Emailed him, waiting for his response. In the mean time, asking here if anyone was in the same situation.

USCIS recently began transferring certain casework from the Vermont Service Center (VSC) to the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) to balance workloads and decrease processing times. The NSC will now process some:

Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, for petitioners requesting H-1B nonimmigrant classification;
Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, for the H-4 nonimmigrant classification; and
Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, for H-4 nonimmigrants applying for employment authorization.
How You Will Be Affected If We Transfer Your Case

If we transfer your case, we will send you a transfer notice. Your receipt number will not change, and the transfer will not delay the processing of your case. Please allow two weeks from the date of this notice before referring to the webpage for NSC processing times for your respective petition or application. Information regarding processing times can be found on the USCIS Processing Time Information page. If you do not receive a decision or notice by the dates provided in the processing times (once posted), you may contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) for a status update of the Form I-129 (if you are the I-129 petitioner or authorized representative) or the Form I-539 and/or I-765 (if you are the I-539/I-765 applicant or authorized representative).

The filing location and instructions for these forms have not changed. Please continue to file the forms at the address on the form instructions and on the USCIS website.

If you want to upgrade your I-129 petition to premium processing, you must file Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, along with the appropriate fee. Send your form to:

USCIS Nebraska Service Center P.O. Box 87129 Lincoln, NE 68501-7129
For more information on requests for premium processing services, please visit our Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service page.

How to Track the Status of Your Case

Check your case status online by entering your receipt number. You can also sign up to receive automatic case status updates by email.

If you do not receive a decision on your case within the published processing time, you may submit an inquiry using e-Request or call the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 800-375-5283 (TTY 800-767-1833). When asking about your case status, please provide us with your receipt number and specify that your case was transferred to a new location.

If we send you any notice (such as a Request for Evidence), please read it carefully and follow the instructions provided when responding.

If you move while your case is pending, you must inform us of your address change. You may file a change of address on our website or by calling the NCSC. It is important that you notify us of any address change as soon as possible, so that you continue to receive our notifications.

Please do not reply to this message. See our Contact Us page for phone numbers and e-mail addresses.

USCIS signature
STAY CONNECTED:
Visit our Blog Visit Us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook Visit us on YouTube
Bookmark and Share

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services sending to [email protected]
20 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20529 · 1-800-375-5283

Premium chesava baa ? nenu affly chesa extension and naadhi ade univ..... chudali yemavtado ?

premium ithe yeppudu applied baa ?

USCIS recently began transferring certain casework from the Vermont Service Center (VSC) to the Nebraska Service Center (NSC) to balance workloads and decrease processing times. The NSC will now process some:

Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, for petitioners requesting H-1B nonimmigrant classification;
Form I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status, for the H-4 nonimmigrant classification; and
Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, for H-4 nonimmigrants applying for employment authorization.
How You Will Be Affected If We Transfer Your Case

If we transfer your case, we will send you a transfer notice. Your receipt number will not change, and the transfer will not delay the processing of your case. Please allow two weeks from the date of this notice before referring to the webpage for NSC processing times for your respective petition or application. Information regarding processing times can be found on the USCIS Processing Time Information page. If you do not receive a decision or notice by the dates provided in the processing times (once posted), you may contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) for a status update of the Form I-129 (if you are the I-129 petitioner or authorized representative) or the Form I-539 and/or I-765 (if you are the I-539/I-765 applicant or authorized representative).

The filing location and instructions for these forms have not changed. Please continue to file the forms at the address on the form instructions and on the USCIS website.

Thanks toothpaste

Premium chesava baa ? nenu affly chesa extension and naadhi ade univ..... chudali yemavtado ?

premium ithe yeppudu applied baa ?

Ledhu baa. Fremium ki inko $1200 bokka ani cheyyale. Afril lo decision raakafote fremium chesta affudu

Most of the cases transferred to manage workload to the best being said for the custome to get the officer for the best time.

Googed Lucked You!

ok