any immigration experts in this db?

krishna0125

My h1b process is in pending in regular from Feb 2016, now I want to upgrade my case to premium. H1b has been transferred to Nebraska from VSC center last week

Now, I want to upgrade to premium and add my wife h1-h4 cos and h4-ead to my application. I asked my employer to send all three application premium request+h4-cos+h4-ead in one package.

Now where I need to send it VSC or NSC? As per uscis alter I have to send it to NSC, but I dont know if they can accept i539 and i765 applications, as they never process these application;s at that center.

what if some one dont know about transfers and sent premium check to VSC before he knows?

anyway my question is not about where to send. 

First question can i send all in one package? as a rule I should send my wife i539 and i765 to Dallas lock box. But I want to know if any one send them directly to VSC or anyother centers?

second question. Will NSC accept i539 and i765 application if i send them directly? first of all will they have scanners or resources to load those application in to thier systems as they never process these application at NSC?

Just now, Buttertheif said:

k will do

Tdp must participate in Tamil Nadu elections??

almost 35-40 seats telugu people impact baga undi

What happens if tdp participates??

Ippudu una calculations motham change avutayi even win kaka poyina we can show impact by dividing votes and i guess 1-5mla's gelavochu, even 1 mla gelisina we will be happy.

Coming to vote share 5% chances unayi manaki.

35 seats lo whole Telugu families against jaya now we can show impact whole TamilNadu politics idi kuda useful ee kada

Mostly Jaya and other party ki 15-25 seats gap undochu antunaru ga

Manam digithe it will make an impact