any immigration experts in this db?

krishna0125

On 4/4/2016 at 1:51 PM, krishna0125 said:

My h1b process is in pending in regular from Feb 2016, now I want to upgrade my case to premium. H1b has been transferred to Nebraska from VSC center last week

Now, I want to upgrade to premium and add my wife h1-h4 cos and h4-ead to my application. I asked my employer to send all three application premium request+h4-cos+h4-ead in one package.

Now where I need to send it VSC or NSC? As per uscis alter I have to send it to NSC, but I dont know if they can accept i539 and i765 applications, as they never process these application;s at that center.

Bhayya same situation lo unna kaani h4 ledhu. Applied extension in Jan, regular procrssing, case transferred to Nebraska in March. Ippudu premium cheyyala vadha ardham avvatle. 

service centers and employees ni penchinattunnadu USCIS vadu  H1 amendment applications ni thattukoleka. anduke konni applications ni ila vere service centers ki pampistunnadu.

edho okati avuthundhi le ani pampinchesa Nebraska ki all the docs. I will update next week here. I will be happy if they take all or take none. Oka Vella na premium check tesukuni h4 document back pampistha bokka naku. 

On 4/4/2016 at 1:51 PM, krishna0125 said:

My h1b process is in pending in regular from Feb 2016, now I want to upgrade my case to premium. H1b has been transferred to Nebraska from VSC center last week

Now, I want to upgrade to premium and add my wife h1-h4 cos and h4-ead to my application. I asked my employer to send all three application premium request+h4-cos+h4-ead in one package.

Now where I need to send it VSC or NSC? As per uscis alter I have to send it to NSC, but I dont know if they can accept i539 and i765 applications, as they never process these application;s at that center.

Do you have an attorney? Seems like you do since your employer is sponsoring your visa. Did you contact your attorney office who is doing your h-1? 

my employer apply h1b on thier own. Hr team apply chesthundhi, peddha matter kadhu h1b exten or amendment apply cheiyatam. Also I contact few attorney's, no one tried like this before. trackit lo chusa, evaro 2 members try chesaru recent and VSC accepted it. But now my case became too complicated as the application was trasnferred to NSC.

• 2 years later...
On 4/4/2016 at 12:51 PM, krishna0125 said:

Ltt