SC/ST ideology...

Feelingbad

13 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Do you think there will ever be a even playing field in this dystopian world, i have no hope for it

Vote for a representative who fights for equality whose ideology is equality. Otherwise you lead the people and be their representative to fight for equality.

Every son and daughter, every brother and sister born in my country deserves equal opportunity to get education in their field of interest and in the universities they chose to if they have the merit to do so. 

Likewise, they deserve equal opportunity to serve the public in government based in their educational qualifications.

It's the job of the government to pass the bills to give such equal opportunity and the police to make citizens abide by the government and the law of the land. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• griffins

• sattipandu

18 minutes ago, griffins said:

Vote for a representative who fights for equality whose ideology is equality. Otherwise you lead the people and be their representative to fight for equality.

Every son and daughter, every brother and sister born in my country deserves equal opportunity to get education in their field of interest and in the universities they chose to if they have the merit to do so. 

Likewise, they deserve equal opportunity to serve the public in government based in their educational qualifications.

It's the job of the government to safeguard this equality and the police to make citizens abide to indian government and the law of the land. 

So, you say start from a clean slate, hmmmm.

Irrespective of the preferential treatment that SC?ST's are getting (in your eyes/view)

would you honestly still treat a peer SC/ST person next home or at work as your equal not taking into account that he/she is standing next to you as a peer and possibly an equal only because of reservations?? 

i'll probably wait for sambhar uncle to come here , fruit juice techukoni ready ga unta , this could get interesting

cartoons & comics cartoon water the simpsons swag

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

So, you say start from a clean slate, hmmmm.

Irrespective of the preferential treatment that SC?ST's are getting (in your eyes/view)

would you honestly still treat a peer SC/ST person next home or at work as your equal not taking into account that he/she is standing next to you as a peer and possibly an equal only because of reservations?? 

i'll probably wait for sambhar uncle to come here , fruit juice techukoni ready ga unta , this could be interesting

I will put it this way. As long as my colleagues have met the requirements of the job qualifications or admission criteria without using any sc/st card i.e., reservations, I would consider they have every right to be in their positions. If they have used the reservations I will agree with what the OP said regarding them. 

1 minute ago, griffins said:

I will put it this way. As long as my colleagues have met the requirements of the job qualifications or admission criteria without using any sc/st card i.e., reservations, I would consider they have every right to be in their positions. If they have used the reservations I will agree with what the OP said regarding them

I think this is precisely what reservations were intended for, to give a level playing field for downtrodden and oppressed ppl (in this case BC's and others). 

If you dont look upon your peers as equals irregardless of whether they belong to SC/ST or deserve that % reservation, you are contributing to the existence and quite possibly the continuation of such policies.

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

I think this is precisely what reservations were intended for, to give a level playing field for downtrodden and oppressed ppl (in this case BC's and others). 

If you dont look upon your peers as equals irregardless of whether they belong to SC/ST or deserve that % reservation, you are contributing to the existence and quite possibly the continuation of such policies.

If you are using reservations to become equal then you will never become equal. 200 years later there will be some other people who will be pissed off because now bc/sc/st were "taking away" the seats and jobs that their forefathers deserved so they will demand reservations or will revolt back at the country...this will go on and on...there will never be equality...

Reservations can and would never lever you up or make you equal but only adapting strict measures of equality in jobs and education will give the students what they deserve and jobs to those who qualify. 

45 minutes ago, griffins said:

If you are using reservations to become equal then you will never become equal. 200 years later there will be some other people who will be pissed off because now bc/sc/st were "taking away" the seats and jobs that their forefathers deserved so they will demand reservations or will revolt back at the country...this will go on and on...there will never be equality...

Reservations can and would never lever you up or make you equal but only adapting strict measures of equality in jobs and education will give the students what they deserve and jobs to those who qualify. 

hmmm an idealist..

good to see one

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

hmmm an idealist..

good to see one

I think you don't know the difference between an idealist and a bigot.

Every country goes through this transition where the oppressed are given representation. Even the country you are in, had it, and provides reservation.

except in India, the majority is oppressed by a minority, and the minority is thinking of ways to wish away their actions in the past, and rush back to 'equality', whatever that means.

just edusthunnaru ani santhoshinchu. Just nee laage kaallu, chethulu, warm blood unnollu. revolution techhaarante thattukoleru. 

manamu vaallaki chesina anyaayaaniki, reservation is a very small retribution. They didn't even ask for it. One of the things independent India did get right, is providing reservation even before they asked for it.

2 hours ago, griffins said:

yes. that's the point. Its supposed to go on and on. didn't you study engg maths in college? That's how iterative process works.

small, iterative corrections. As long as you enjoy the benefits of being from an upper caste, you can keep crying about reservations. I hope India remains smart enough to not listen to losers like you.

Can't be sure of that, if BJP is in power for too long.

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I think you don't know the difference between an idealist and a bigot.

ok will google and learn

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

hehe atu thirigi itu thirigi bjp meedake pothaav gaa, someone really gave you a hard time

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

yes. that's the point. Its supposed to go on and on. didn't you study engg maths in college? That's how iterative process works.

small, iterative corrections. As long as you enjoy the benefits of being from an upper caste, you can keep crying about reservations. I hope India remains smart enough to not listen to losers like you.

Cool.  U rock as usually.... 

May I God bless you free food and shelter 

simple figures idiots.

India lo 95% employment is in the unorganized sector. about 450m people work as daily labourers, without access to any kind of union or anything.

about 50m in the organized sector, of which 50% in the govt, and affiliated sectors.

of that 50m, only 50% of it is reserved in theory. in reality only 30-40% of such jobs are filled with reservation. so even in the worst case, the contention on reservation is in just about 12m jobs an year approx.

There are about 70m people looking for jobs every year, competing for these 12m jobs, which gets your goat.

but you don't care about the 450m people who work for peanuts.

I can understand if you are a student who is disappointed with losing a seat in college to an underprivileged kid. But you are a fat fcuk sitting in a cubicle drawing $100k. Have some class, asshole. or atleast learn to shut up about your imagined issues.

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

ok will google and learn

hehe atu thirigi itu thirigi bjp meedake pothaav gaa, someone really gave you a hard time

someone gave me a hard time? How?

if losing an IIT seat, gives someone the right to talk shyte about dalits, then listening to such losers day in and day out (including at social occasions), gives me the right to respond as I do.

Just think about all those startup initiatives by the govt. in India? Do you think any good will come off it? and those unsecured loans to corporate heads?

compared to all those benefits, the benefits that dalits get due to reservations is a tiny tiny fraction.