SC/ST ideology...

Feelingbad

18 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

I make money myself. Don't get anything free or beg. I have enough pride in myself to make people like you lick my shoes. 

There are many things in the world which dont make sense... reservation and @sshole brains like you are among them.. you are no better than a pigs @ss.

almost everybody makes money. Stop bragging as if you are unique.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is how someone who managed to score 1000 rank in whatever, attend engineering college for 4-5 yrs?, landed a job in the logic sector, and then can't even make a coherent argument against what he thinks is wrong.

I say, you deserve what you got. Everybody does, eventually. Unless you think top companies hire only from top schools, in which case you are worse beggar than the guy, who you think robbed you of your seat.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• griffins

• sattipandu

4 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

almost everybody makes money. Stop bragging as if you are unique.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is how someone who managed to score 1000 rank in whatever, attend engineering college for 4-5 yrs?, landed a job in the logic sector, and then can't even make a coherent argument against what he thinks is wrong.

I say, you deserve what you got. Everybody does, eventually. Unless you think top companies hire only from top schools, in which case you are worse beggar than the guy who robbed you of your seat.

I know nothing make sense to you... which is not really a surprise after reading your posts.. you use your @ss to think... and that is why you are so obsessed with reservations and freebies.. 

Everybody makes money... but reserved people like you feed on others $hit. Got my point ? 

You talking about sensible arguments after switching between too many things and not making any point ? Rofl.. 

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

I know nothing make sense to you... which is not really a surprise after reading your posts.. you use your @ss to think... and that is why you are so obsessed with reservations and freebies.. 

Everybody makes money... but reserved people like you feed on others $hit. Got my point ? 

You talking about sensible arguments after switching between too many things and not making any point ? Rofl.. 

Pls stop your BS about your money making abilities. Everybody who is given a chance to make it will make it. I made enough too. I recognize that I was able to do it, because of my upper caste privilege (to an extent).

I don't sit around all day, crying about some lost seat somewhere, as if not having the chance to study in a particular college robs you of your entire entitled life.

That's what losers like you do. That you fixate on some guy working as a nurse somewhere as justice served or something, shows how pathetic you really are. If you spend that amount of time looking at where your own life is going, may be you can heal yourself of your pain.

2 hours ago, Feelingbad said:

Rohit vemula's is a suicide thats the reality. Accept that you moron. And more over he was completely tuned to radical ideology. 

Yes.. i lost to reservation. A reserved candidate was sitting infront of me got eamcet rank of 110000 and myself being at 1000. Even after, that asshole used to complain that govt not treating them well. If i got into a better college, my life would have been different. 

Life is.much more than $100k. Nee bathukki antha arthamayithey ila upper caste payina yedcheyvaadivi kaadu. Labor naa kod@ka. 

7 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

Pls stop your BS about your money making abilities. Everybody who is given a chance to make it will make it. I made enough too. I recognize that I was able to do it, because of my upper caste privilege (to an extent).

I don't sit around all day, crying about some lost seat somewhere, as if not having the chance to study in a particular college robs you of your entire entitled life.

That's what losers like you do. That you fixate on some guy working as a nurse somewhere as justice served or something, shows how pathetic you really are. If you spend that amount of time looking at where your own life is going, may be you can heal yourself of your pain.

Heehee... yedchedhi nuvva nena...? Em podichaav ra ippati daaka... 24*7 ee DB lo nee Lavdalo ideology promote chesthaa unnav... I am sure you are the biggest loser among all your companions.....  neelantodey okadu yedho messaiah of dalith laaga feel avuthuntey gudd@ pagal thengi pani lo nundi theesesaam... tharuvaatha adukkuthinnadu ley... thats a different story... 

nee lantodu bayata ila matladithey reaction ey veru... entha moriginaa ikkadey... enjoy..

Heehee... yedchedhi nuvva nena...? Em podichaav ra ippati daaka... 24*7 ee DB lo nee Lavdalo ideology promote chesthaa unnav... I am sure you are the biggest loser among all your companions.....  neelantodey okadu yedho messaiah of dalith laaga feel avuthuntey gudd@ pagal thengi pani lo nundi theesesaam... tharuvaatha adukkuthinnadu ley... thats a different story... 

nee lantodu bayata ila matladithey reaction ey veru... entha moriginaa ikkadey... enjoy..

ఉగాది శుభాకాంక్షలు.

Citing mob support behind you, as proof of your moral high ground is what jerks do. 

ninnu pani lo nundi teeseyaka mundu jaagrathha padu. haha.. nannu pani lo nundi teeyyaleru year end daaka. taravata vaallu $1b icchina vaalla mokham kooda tirigi choodanu.

8 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

ee roju Trump supporters ni kukkal ni choosnattu choosthunnaru ga. 

repu nee laantollaki kooda adhe gathi. haha..

India velli BJP lo cheripo. kaneesam political ga nalugu riot lu cheskoni brathukkovachu.

23 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

edchedhi nuvve. seat poyindi ani. poyi 10yrs ayyinda? inka aapukoleka pothunnava?

naaku palaanadhi dakkaledhu ani nenu eppudu edavaledhu ikkada. nee laaga. 

nenu general ga chebuthunna, how the system works against lowest class. nuvvu personal ga teeskoni, feel avthunnav.

nee life nijangane goppaga unte, try to spread it to others. support the oppressed. Don't act like a jerk, abusing those who are less fortunate than you are, just because you think you deserved a seat some random guy stole from you, 10yrs ago.

stupid to hold a grudge for that long.

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

ee roju Trump supporters ni kukkal ni choosnattu choosthunnaru ga. 

repu nee laantollaki kooda adhe gathi. haha..

India velli BJP lo cheripo. kaneesam political ga nalugu riot lu cheskoni brathukkovachu.

BJP... they are funny @ssholes like you too... Speaking about Trumph, atleast he is a man by himself... doesn't lick anyone's @ss for money like the rest..

edchedhi nuvve. seat poyindi ani. poyi 10yrs ayyinda? inka aapukoleka pothunnava?

nenu general ga chebuthunna, how the system works against lowest class. nuvvu personal ga teeskoni, feel avthunnav.

nee life nijangane goppaga unte, try to spread it to others. support the oppressed. Don't act like a jerk, abusing those who are less fortunate than you are, just because you think you deserved a seat some random guy stole from you, 10yrs ago.

heehee... you are bigger loser than i initially thought. You have neither enough experience nor intellect nor education to advise.. take it easy... you are just as dumb as your ancestors... nothing changed..

BJP... they are funny @ssholes like you too... Speaking about Trumph, atleast he is a man by himself... doesn't lick anyone's @ss for money like the rest..

okay. just let it be. have a good new year man.

i still have the pride that i gave away my seat to a guy who is @ssbrained like you... it doesn't mean that i will do it forever... 

remember ..reservation makes people lazier than they are... by the time you realise it, 99% of your brain will be useless coz you haven't used it..

Just now, Feelingbad said:

heehee... you are bigger loser than i initially thought. You have neither enough experience nor intellect nor education to advise.. take it easy... you are just as dumb as your ancestors... nothing changed..

dude, how did you deduce that I'm a loser? 

I make perfect grammatically, logically, whole arguments, which also happen to be morally sound.

The only thing you have to say is about my alleged birth in an SC/ST household. Is that how you were taught to argue at school? Or did you imagine that you can coast through all your life hiding behind the wealth of your parents?

You belong rightly in an asylum, beside Trump supporters, who cry about black people and mexicans taking away their jobs.

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

i still have the pride that i gave away my seat to a guy who is @ssbrained like you... it doesn't mean that i will do it forever... 

remember ..reservation makes people lazier than they are... by the time you realise it, 99% of your brain will be useless coz you haven't used it..

Do you actually think that you make stronger arguments than I do? @3$%

don't worry 100% of your brain is already rotten. Unless you appreciate diversity in workplace, in your study halls, in your social life, you'll be branded a racist.

Its sorta nice that you are getting off all the racist hyperbole off your chest here. Don't try in real life. I have no problem reporting fellow Indian for racism in the west if he talks shyte about lowest class. I'll try to encourage others to do the same.