SC/ST ideology...

Feelingbad

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

dude, how did you deduce that I'm a loser? 

I make perfect grammatically, logically, whole arguments, which also happen to be morally sound.

The only thing you have to say is about my alleged birth in an SC/ST household. Is that how you were taught to argue at school? Or did you imagine that you can coast through all your life hiding behind the wealth of your parents?

You belong rightly in an asylum, beside Trump supporters, who cry about black people and mexicans taking away their jobs.

This is the funniest part... this is the exact reason why i made that statement.... 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• griffins

• sattipandu

Just now, Feelingbad said:

This is the funniest part... this is the exact reason why i made that statement.... 

so abusing me as SC/ST is an argument according to you?

24 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

BJP... they are funny @ssholes like you too... Speaking about Trumph, atleast he is a man by himself... doesn't lick anyone's @ss for money like the rest..

actually, he very much does. but behind closed doors. 

the guy filed for 4 bankruptcies. He must have given a blowjob to every one of the bankers that gave him credit.

Now that no one will lend to him anymore, he's out to make jackasses of people by trumphetting his name all over TV.

No wonder, you think highly of him. You are one of those sheeple.

so abusing me as SC/ST is an argument according to you?

i made many points.. you understood just this one.. coz its blunt and rude.... i think thats the only language you understand... happy ugadi to you too...

i made many points.. you understood just this one.. coz its blunt and rude.... i think thats the only language you understand... happy ugadi to you too...

Its just uninformed and bigoted. I'm not even SC/ST.  the way you keep harping on my birth caste to make your point, makes you sound like a jerk. nothing more.

what were the other points you made? I can't recall a single one worthy of a response. care to make them now?

basic rules of civilized conversation.

when a person denies something, move on to the next point. This is not 5th grade schoolyard, to get away with acting like a mindless bully.

Its just uninformed and bigoted. I'm not even SC/ST.  the way you keep harping on my birth caste to make your point, makes you sound like a jerk. nothing more.

what were the other points you made? I can't recall a single one worthy of a response. care to make them now?

That means you never followed the context... If its not worth Why are you even responding then ? unless you are so obsessed on fighting for fellow daliths.. and that too as a keyboard warrior... @3$%

as much as you like to fondly remember 'good old days', people will avoid you if you act like you act like a 5th grade bully in real life.

everything comes down to this. you'll find your natural allies in BJP fans, and you can be happy at being pushed and pushed into irrelevance every passing year, as even India tries to get more and more civilized.

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

That means you never followed the context... If its not worth Why are you even responding then ? unless you are so obsessed on fighting for fellow daliths.. and that too as a keyboard warrior... @3$%

I'm pissing on you, more than I'm fighting for someone.

unless you have mastered the art of getting Siri/Google Now to process poorly constructed sentences, you too are using a keyboard, just like I do.

basic rules of civilized conversation.

when a person denies something, move on to the next point. This is not 5th grade schoolyard, to get away with acting like a mindless bully.

why the hell are you still here if we don't agree on a single thing ? %$#$

1 minute ago, Feelingbad said:

why the hell are you still here if we don't agree on a single thing ? %$#$

have you asked yourself that?

may be I enjoy watching idiots crying about lost seats. Why are you still here? To understand SC/ST ideology? @3$%

as much as you like to fondly remember 'good old days', people will avoid you if you act like you act like a 5th grade bully in real life.

everything comes down to this. you'll find your natural allies in BJP fans, and you can be happy at being pushed and pushed into irrelevance every passing year, as even India tries to get more and more civilized.

I will let you think that way and i will continue to feel that i am superior both logically and intellectually... with every statement you are proving that..  @3$%

I will let you think that way and i will continue to feel that i am superior both logically and intellectually... with every statement you are proving that..  @3$%

okay. sure. the superior being who still carries a grudge about something he lost 10yrs ago. cool.

My 2 cents to this ideology....

1. SC/ST ideology --> Play politics for votes and a great vote bank to be in power (who plays these cards u.... all know)

2. SC/ST ideology  --> Good for the needy SC/ST and they deserve.

so.... do not club these two....now do your own Disco....^^