SC/ST ideology...

Feelingbad

5 hours ago, harvey said:

as long as we dont see fellow human being as equal reservations exists

well said

but is it even true if your fellow  being has availed his reservations to get to a better stage in life than you ?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• griffins

• sattipandu

5 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

The right word is not superior. It is 'petty'.

thats what you are.

U got loads of patience Bro which I don't...

Thats why I thank USA allowing me to stay permanently

6 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

My 2 cents to this ideology....

1. SC/ST ideology --> Play politics for votes and a great vote bank to be in power (who plays these cards u.... all know)

2. SC/ST ideology  --> Good for the needy SC/ST and they deserve.

so.... do not club these two....now do your own Disco....^^

SC/ST have no political power, neither do they have extraordinary reservation quota. compared to some other BCs who have both political power, and have quota.

So one has to ask why people hate on dalits. I believe it has nothing to do with reservations.

17 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

I was not pro dalit to this level earlier. Even until a few months ago. It changed last year when I heard of experiences from a friend who was working in IIT madras.

He used to work in the electrical engineering dept. and I know him because I briefly used their services last year. Since he's half telugu like me, we hit it off. Initially he used to say he's happy working in India, though I wanted him to dump India and move to the US.

I didn't realise he was dalit, until he told me one day, during the ambedkar group crackdown in IITM. What's more surprising is that almost nobody in IIT knows that he's dalit. He got into m.tech there with an all india rank of 2, and didn't want to tell openly that he's dalit. Because every action of his will be judged against his identity.

If a genius like him (I say this not because he got 2nd rank, but because of his work), can be intimidated into giving up his identity, what chance do regular dalit kids have?

Btw, his father was a daily labourer, and used to try and find daily work in one of those north chennai refineries or priv factories like Ashok Leyland.

It obviously doesn't matter to bigots that a dalit is rich or is more intelligent than they can ever be. Because he's a dalit, he should answer to all those undeserved jobs and education seats other dalits corner.

Just like how they behave with muslims, when some bomb goes off somewhere.

I have had enough off this nonsense. Looking at how people here responded to Rohit's suicide is enough to take the gloves off to piss on anyone who says BS here.

Also, he dumped India, and moved to Silicon Valley. I'm so happy that he got it off his chest, he's never going back to India.

well said bro..

MEGA vs nadamuri done 

AP TG done 

KAMMA KAPU done 

ipudu ee SC and ST and Caste gola ..ee DB ki emiyndi man .. 

1 minute ago, LordOfMud said:

U got loads of patience Bro which I don't...

Thats why I thank USA allowing me to stay permanently

I don't understand. my comment was directed at the TS.

43 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dude, how did you deduce that I'm a loser? 

I make perfect grammatically, logically, whole arguments, which also happen to be morally sound.

The only thing you have to say is about my alleged birth in an SC/ST household. Is that how you were taught to argue at school? Or did you imagine that you can coast through all your life hiding behind the wealth of your parents?

You belong rightly in an asylum, beside Trump supporters, who cry about black people and mexicans taking away their jobs.

And what made you to call me a loser loser?  

Here is my take on this:

Including Ambkar whoever written and approved constitution which included reservations were looking to achieve short term goals, what they did not think about was long term impact it could have. 

And probably there are many other think that by having reservations they will become equal in the society...that ideology won't work...those two are different...how society wants to look at "SC/ST" cannot be changed by reservations...you are not taking a revenge of what our previous generations did by utilizing reservations...."upper caste" will never think that they are inferior to "SC/ST" if thats what they are trying to acheive by having reservations...current and the future generations will not accept losing their jobs and seats to a mediocre student and to those who don't qualify. No company, school, or govt is literally seeing SC/ST as disqualified to appear for exams or being the competition for jobs with their merit. 

So, as I said, you and me will not be probably alive to look at it but when my great great grand kids will start revolution against the govt, you will lose both status in the society as well as reservations...

Therfore, enabling and strictly equal opportunity is the only answer...

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

SC/ST have no political power, neither do they have extraordinary reservation quota. compared to some other BCs who have both political power, and have quota.

So one has to ask why people hate on dalits. I believe it has nothing to do with reservations.

Bro this is not 100% correct statement.....but some extent u r correct ....

1 minute ago, LordOfMud said:

Bro this is not 100% correct statement.....but some extent u r correct ....

I don't think people can get away by killing dalits if they had political power.

Even if they do now, its nowhere close to the political power uppercastes, and certain BCs enjoy. And those BCs even have access to quota.

No political leader or Party takes any initiative to reduce or stopping reservation quota system period....and its not gonna happen in near future

3 hours ago, griffins said:

Here is my take on this:

Including Ambkar whoever written and approved constitution which included reservations were looking to achieve short term goals, what they did not think about was long term impact it could have. 

And probably there are many other think that by having reservations they will become equal in the society...that ideology won't work...those two are different...how society wants to look at "SC/ST" cannot be changed by reservations...you are not taking a revenge of what our previous generations did by utilizing reservations...."upper caste" will never think that they are inferior to "SC/ST" if thats what they are trying to acheive by having reservations...current and the future generations will not accept losing their jobs and seats to a mediocre student and to those who don't qualify. No company, school, or govt is literally seeing SC/ST as disqualified to appear for exams or being the competition for jobs with their merit. 

So, as I said, you and me will not be probably alive to look at it but when my great great grand kids will start revolution against the govt, you will lose both status in the society as well as reservations...

aadi brain long gone to assam... try something short and rude.. that is what he is capable of understanding... @3$%

15 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

well said

but is it even true if your fellow  being has availed his reservations to get to a better stage in life than you ?

No is my answer

3 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

They don't and they will not.. unless they compete in open market rather than getting something in reservation...

13 minutes ago, griffins said:

Here is my take on this:

I think I called you a bigot. But loser is an apt description too.

Ambedkar wanted separate electorates for dalits too, which the then Congress leaders diluted to mean just reservation. Also, he didn't specify any short term targets for reservations. Thats all just RW delusional crockery.

Reservations purpose is not to make someone equal in society. That equality has to come as social change. Govt. cannot direct it.

Its purpose is to ensure representation of all sections of society. Do you want to live in a society where majority of public jobs, and academic seats are cornered by one class?

Can the unrepresented get justice if such a thing happens? 

That is why, it is illegal to fill a position earmarked for a dalit with a non-dalit. Because it destroys the purpose of reservation. The seat can go unfilled, until a dalit comes up to fill it.

Don't worry, if you are worried about some imagined revolution, worry about the revolution of the 95% of the employed in unorganized sector, working as coolies. They number around 450m, and will be numerically stronger than your great grand kids will ever be.

2 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

They don't and they will not.. unless they compete in open market rather than getting something in reservation...

'open market' does not mean what you think it does. idiot.