SC/ST ideology...

Feelingbad

5 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

aadi brain long gone to assam... try something short and rude.. that is what he is capable of understanding... @3$%

Yeah, bleh bleh bleh nonsense all the time...and also has a potty mouth as well...and they want to be equal to "upper caste" by pissing them off...what a joke...

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• griffins

• sattipandu

3 minutes ago, griffins said:

Yeah, bleh bleh bleh nonsense all the time...and also has a potty mouth as well...and they want to be equal to "upper caste" by pissing them off...what a joke...

as usual, you are responding to some imagined nonsense you think I said.

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I think I called you a bigot. But loser is an apt description too.

Ambedkar wanted separate electorates for dalits too, which the then Congress leaders diluted to mean just reservation. Also, he didn't specify any short term targets for reservations. Thats all just RW delusional crockery.

Reservations purpose is not to make someone equal in society. That equality has to come as social change. Govt. cannot direct it.

Its purpose is to ensure representation of all sections of society. Do you want to live in a society where majority of public jobs, and academic seats are cornered by one class?

Can the unrepresented get justice if such a thing happens? 

That is why, it is illegal to fill a position earmarked for a dalit with a non-dalit. Because it destroys the purpose of reservation. The seat can go unfilled, until a dalit comes up to fill it.

Don't worry, if you are worried about some imagined revolution, worry about the revolution of the 95% of the employed in unorganized sector, working as coolies. They number around 450m, and will be numerically stronger than your great grand kids will ever be.

I am going to call you potty mouth from now as a response. But go back to your posts and see who did the name calling...

Anyways, bleh bleh bleh and bleh is what I read from your potty mouth and my answer is its of no use...people like you will never be equal with people like me in the society unfortunately...I am "upper" and you are "lower" caste...now you can cry as long as you want 

Just now, griffins said:

I am going to call you potty mouth from now as a response. But go back to your posts and see who did the name calling...

Anyways, bleh bleh bleh and bleh is what I read from your potty mouth and my answer is its of no use...people like you will never be equal with people like me in the society unfortunately...I am "upper" and you are "lower" caste...now you can cry as long as you want 

What? you are pissed that I did name calling? how old are you, man?

I don't mind what you call yourself. Its just amusing that you think that words like 'upper' and 'lower' have literal meanings.

8 minutes ago, griffins said:

I think my 4yr old nephew uses phrases like 'potty mouth'. haha..

I know it must hurt to be vocabularily challenged, like you are, at your age.

7 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

ApPg seats matters Lo Aite maree 

state 1 st vachina vadiki kuda choice undadu 

I agree...thas why there should be no reservations.

6 hours ago, Feelingbad said:

I know nothing make sense to you... which is not really a surprise after reading your posts.. you use your @ss to think... and that is why you are so obsessed with reservations and freebies.. 

Everybody makes money... but reserved people like you feed on others $hit. Got my point ? 

You talking about sensible arguments after switching between too many things and not making any point ? Rofl.. 

That's right my friend, people who use reservations are no less than robbers. Well said. You should be extremely proud that even after losing your seat to a mediocre guy like our potty mouth you still forgive them. You truly are "upper" than "low" people...

amusing guys. carry on the hate. you don't have the numbers to change the policy. and you never will.

more and more dalits find their voice, the more you lose yours, I guess.

the graceful thing to do is to maintain dignity, and allow the oppressed their moment in the sun, but I guess its too much to ask of idiots like you.

2 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

If all SC/ST 's agree if they can be prosecuted for crimes their greatest grandfathers.....then the logic of present day reservations is valid....

సరె మల్లి మొదలెట్టకు @3$%

ఉగాది శుభాకాంక్షలు సొధరా.

2 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Sare gaani....Tamilnadu lo ee sari evaru form chesaaru government??

emo. naaku telidu. politics meedha interest illey. policies meedha maatrame interest.

I see there are clearly 2 problems with having reservations:

1) Students and job seekers think they don't have to gain knowledge or need to have the right skills to perform their jobs. 

2) It doesn't stop with a generation. When a student or job seeker avails reservation then automatically that person has been given a chance to "represent", then why do their kids have to be represented "again"? 

Dalits and everyone should fight for equal opportunity for educations and jobs and everywhere. If they are high in numbers then they should fight for equal opportunities not for reservations. 

My past generations also might have thought the the same thing now dalits are thinking. The only difference is it was monarchy and now it's democracy. There will be imbalance again. Opressed will become oppressors and then they will have the same fate. This will go on and on. 

So, fight for equality my dalits friends and others, that's your way of getting recognized in the society as well as your own community.