SC/ST ideology...

Feelingbad

14 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

I think I called you a bigot. But loser is an apt description too.

Ambedkar wanted separate electorates for dalits too, which the then Congress leaders diluted to mean just reservation. Also, he didn't specify any short term targets for reservations. Thats all just RW delusional crockery.

Reservations purpose is not to make someone equal in society. That equality has to come as social change. Govt. cannot direct it.

Its purpose is to ensure representation of all sections of society. Do you want to live in a society where majority of public jobs, and academic seats are cornered by one class?

Can the unrepresented get justice if such a thing happens? 

That is why, it is illegal to fill a position earmarked for a dalit with a non-dalit. Because it destroys the purpose of reservation. The seat can go unfilled, until a dalit comes up to fill it.

Don't worry, if you are worried about some imagined revolution, worry about the revolution of the 95% of the employed in unorganized sector, working as coolies. They number around 450m, and will be numerically stronger than your great grand kids will ever be.

Ask your past generations If they have imagined If sc/st being represented in the society some day. I am sure they would answer yes. So, imagination for a revolution is yes, the starting point, but when it takes shape, numbers won't matter, even in a fight between a herd of elephants and a group of hungry lions, there is collateral damage, but I guess you know the outcome.  

I guess my past generations might have thought the same way that you are thinking now...from our experience don't make the same mistake. When tables turn it will burn everyone down. 

So fight for equality, you will be remembered like a great human being who fought for your indian brothers and sisters and their children's children.

Oh! and Ambi called me yesterday and said what you imagined of what he said was infact your imagination but not the facts. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• Feelingbad

• griffins

• sattipandu

On 4/7/2016 at 5:22 PM, Feelingbad said:

Ye pani cheyyaru.... OC/BC vaallu pani chesi tax kadithey gudhaaresukuni thengi thaagi padukuni mallee upper caste la payina yedupu okati..... 

Arey pellanni ayina meerey thenguthaara leka adhi kuda upper OC/BC vaalley chesi pettaala ?

LOL +100000000000000000001

On 4/7/2016 at 5:22 PM, Feelingbad said:

Ye pani cheyyaru.... OC/BC vaallu pani chesi tax kadithey gudhaaresukuni thengi thaagi padukuni mallee upper caste la payina yedupu okati..... 

Arey pellanni ayina meerey thenguthaara leka adhi kuda upper OC/BC vaalley chesi pettaala ?

ala thengithey ney puttinattunav ga nuvvu.. inthaki u SC or ST or both mix... any clarity there??

On 4/8/2016 at 5:22 PM, sattipandu said:

well said

but is it even true if your fellow  being has availed his reservations to get to a better stage in life than you ?

maa oorlo inka vallani gudiloki raanivvaru...nenu chadukunna vadigha yeppudu maa vallaki adhi tappu ani cheppaledhu...so nuvvu adigina dhaniki answer yeah as a social animal I deserve it.

On 4/8/2016 at 11:58 PM, VizagRocks said:

I was an RSS guy, until I moved out of India. 

I know more than most about RSS.

U know BALLS about RSS ...!!!

No one is bothered if u guys leave country

INDIA is the only tolerant and peace loving country on this planet

we gave refuge to everyone who came for their life.... even JEWS where they are kicked out of every corner on this palnet

Indian Muslims are treated like in Arab countries... why dont u ask them ??

I am not fu*kin retard to GENERALISE everything 

I dont blame or hate all pakistanis when there was attack in india

BR AMBEDKAR never fought for country's freedom

He married a brhamin girl while hated them all his life 

Never won any election and made as RAJYA SABHA MP

RAJYA SABHA is UNDEMOCRATIC 

ALL castes, minotrities,reservations are created by someone who wants to rule us

"DIVIDE AND RULE" remember sh*t head

On 4/8/2016 at 11:51 PM, VizagRocks said:

I was not pro dalit to this level earlier. Even until a few months ago. It changed last year when I heard of experiences from a friend who was working in IIT madras.

He used to work in the electrical engineering dept. and I know him because I briefly used their services last year. Since he's half telugu like me, we hit it off. Initially he used to say he's happy working in India, though I wanted him to dump India and move to the US.

I didn't realise he was dalit, until he told me one day, during the ambedkar group crackdown in IITM. What's more surprising is that almost nobody in IIT knows that he's dalit. He got into m.tech there with an all india rank of 2, and didn't want to tell openly that he's dalit. Because every action of his will be judged against his identity.

If a genius like him (I say this not because he got 2nd rank, but because of his work), can be intimidated into giving up his identity, what chance do regular dalit kids have?

Btw, his father was a daily labourer, and used to try and find daily work in one of those north chennai refineries or priv factories like Ashok Leyland.

It obviously doesn't matter to bigots that a dalit is rich or is more intelligent than they can ever be. Because he's a dalit, he should answer to all those undeserved jobs and education seats other dalits corner.

Just like how they behave with muslims, when some bomb goes off somewhere.

I have had enough off this nonsense. Looking at how people here responded to Rohit's suicide is enough to take the gloves off to piss on anyone who says BS here.

Also, he dumped India, and moved to Silicon Valley. I'm so happy that he got it off his chest, he's never going back to India.

Arey babu Narsi aka Sambar neeku eedhe pana appudu Upper Cates ni RSS ni blame chestha untavu?

Always crying.Woodwards pattinchandi Sambar baabu ki

On 4/7/2016 at 11:22 AM, Feelingbad said:

@3$%@3$% Trump gani la talking nuvu 

"OC/BC vaallu pani chesi tax kadithey"

Arey yala ra ivi???

Asalu inka OC/BC/SC/ST endhukura???????

endhuku edusthav???? 

nu OC iyi baga dabbulu untea, ne pakana vadiki ichedi ledu!!!!!!
nu non-OC iyi baga dabbulu untea, ne pakana vadiki ichedi ledu!!!!!!

OC iyi dabbulu leka pothea, nee erri puvathavni........non-OC la meeda ruddi....ne erii puvathvani cover avadhu

non-OC iyi dabbulu leka pothea.....daniki OC lu yala karanam ra....pichi puvva 

On 4/10/2016 at 5:51 AM, ManOnFire said:

ala thengithey ney puttinattunav ga nuvvu.. inthaki u SC or ST or both mix... any clarity there??

vadidhi emythea neekendhuku??? nee akka emyna unda pelli ki ready ga???

11 minutes ago, kasi said:

"OC/BC vaallu pani chesi tax kadithey"

Arey yala ra ivi???

Asalu inka OC/BC/SC/ST endhukura???????

endhuku edusthav???? 

nu OC iyi baga dabbulu untea, ne pakana vadiki ichedi ledu!!!!!!
nu non-OC iyi baga dabbulu untea, ne pakana vadiki ichedi ledu!!!!!!

OC iyi dabbulu leka pothea, nee erri puvathavni........non-OC la meeda ruddi....ne erii puvathvani cover avadhu

non-OC iyi dabbulu leka pothea.....daniki OC lu yala karanam ra....pichi puvva 

half half ardam ayndi

On 4/8/2016 at 10:55 PM, VizagRocks said:

just edusthunnaru ani santhoshinchu. Just nee laage kaallu, chethulu, warm blood unnollu. revolution techhaarante thattukoleru. 

manamu vaallaki chesina anyaayaaniki, reservation is a very small retribution. They didn't even ask for it. One of the things independent India did get right, is providing reservation even before they asked for it.

okati cheppu brother.........SC/ST lo reservation upayoginchukuni financial ga niladokukunna vallaki reservation tiseyali anta ..what is your thought on that????????

2 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

okati cheppu brother.........SC/ST lo reservation upayoginchukuni financial ga niladokukunna vallaki reservation tiseyali anta ..what is your thought on that????????

tiseyali ga…..

• 2 years later...