Matrimony lo oka fafa only contact if property >10C

siru

About my daughter

We come from an Upper middle class, Nuclear family background with Traditional values.BEFORE SENDING INTEREST OR CONTACTING..LOOK IN TO PARTNER PREFERENCES AND FAMILY DETAILS AND MAKE SURE OUR REQUIREMENTS MATCHES..NEED A GROOM OF CASTE.AGE:26-29 years,PROPERTY SHARE WORTH:10 Crores Above and should be NEVER MARRIED.

property share worth:5 crores.pls contact only,if the property share of groom values more than 5 crores.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rrc_2015

• 1Nenokkadine

• siru

• GunturGongura

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, siru said:

About my daughter

We come from an Upper middle class, Nuclear family background with Traditional values.BEFORE SENDING INTEREST OR CONTACTING..LOOK IN TO PARTNER PREFERENCES AND FAMILY DETAILS AND MAKE SURE OUR REQUIREMENTS MATCHES..NEED A GROOM OF KAMMA CASTE.AGE:26-29 years,PROPERTY SHARE WORTH:10 Crores Above and should be NEVER MARRIED.

MJIkl4F.gif

23 minutes ago, siru said:

About my daughter

We come from an Upper middle class, Nuclear family background with Traditional values.BEFORE SENDING INTEREST OR CONTACTING..LOOK IN TO PARTNER PREFERENCES AND FAMILY DETAILS AND MAKE SURE OUR REQUIREMENTS MATCHES..NEED A GROOM OF CASTE.AGE:26-29 years,PROPERTY SHARE WORTH:10 Crores Above and should be NEVER MARRIED.

property share worth:5 crores.pls contact only,if the property share of groom values more than 5 crores.

evaro ringu road valla dabbulu sampadinchina uncle ayuntaadu le..

8 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

E matrimonial aunty expections ki Na johar luu ...

upload.gif

odiamma kindi nundi kooda kanipistunnai gaa.. esukovadam enduku inkaa

1 hour ago, siru said:

About my daughter

marriage jarugutunda or chipotle franchise pedutunda house teesi?