Matrimony lo oka fafa only contact if property >10C

siru

thappu ledhu...when boys can look for girls with property in the name of dowry.......its ok for the girl to have property requirements from the boy...

my uncle runs a home matrimony service where ppl come looking for suitable bride and grooms...

boys father directly ask the girls father "entha ivvagalaru, em ichukogalaru" oka business ayipoyindhi ....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rrc_2015

• 1Nenokkadine

• siru

• GunturGongura

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

thappu ledhu...when boys can look for girls with property in the name of dowry.......its ok for the girl to have property requirements from the boy...

my uncle runs a home matrimony service where ppl come looking for suitable bride and grooms...

boys father directly ask the girls father "entha ivvagalaru, em ichukogalaru" oka business ayipoyindhi ....

Adi kothaga ayyedi emundi anadhiga vastunda acharam Kada 

58 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

adi mamule ga... indulo news yem undhi ?

On 4/7/2016 at 9:13 PM, siru said:

About my daughter

We come from an Upper middle class, Nuclear family background with Traditional values.BEFORE SENDING INTEREST OR CONTACTING..LOOK IN TO PARTNER PREFERENCES AND FAMILY DETAILS AND MAKE SURE OUR REQUIREMENTS MATCHES..NEED A GROOM OF CASTE.AGE:26-29 years,PROPERTY SHARE WORTH:10 Crores Above and should be NEVER MARRIED.

property share worth:5 crores.pls contact only,if the property share of groom values more than 5 crores.

Nuclear family ante Nuclear Bombs emaina thayaruchesthara??  Prostitution pimps dhorukutharu ee pilla ki easy ga...vaallu crorepathis ayyi untaru and are never maaried

1 hour ago, bindazking said:

I dont see anything wrong there.. she is direct to the point... all beggers stay away.. from her

Ittanti post lu esetappudu mee dimaak sariggane pani sesudhdha? 

1 hour ago, bindazking said:

I dont see anything wrong there.. she is direct to the point... all beggers stay away.. from her

36 minutes ago, Kallu_Mama007 said:

Ittanti post lu esetappudu mee dimaak sariggane pani sesudhdha? 

lol thana gurinche thane chepukuntunadu ani aa kavi bhaavam baa ;) 

12 hours ago, k2s said:

paisal untey salu. porodiki Dick lekunna oka anta

Le le le thatha daniki kuda test drive untadi felliki mundu anni check chesey launch chesthar amai vala daddy.......pake docs tayar chey nu nenu oka sari poyi odam test drive ki