new rule even if you change the emp you are eligible for drop boX atb

chicken60five

Similar situation..any update

I am in similar situation and planning to go to India in August for stamping.I emailed the ustraveldocs website regarding the "IWP" and whether i need to schedule normal interview or whether iam eligible for the Interview Waiver program.The reply was a bit confusing as below:

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk. 

We understand that you want to know if you would be qualified for the Interview Waiver/Drop Box Program. 

In response to your question, we would like to inform you the following: 

1) Repeat travelers to the United States may, under some circumstances, renew their visas without appearing at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate for an interview, even if the employer is changed can opt under interview waiver program or drop box if only you meet all the eligibility criteria. 

2) Please follow the link "http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visarenew.asp", to know about the IWP and the Drop box check the eligibility criteria, as we will not be able to comment if you would qualify for the same. 

3) If you do not qualify for the IWP or the Drop Box, you will have to apply for a visa through the regular visa application process provided in the following link "http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-visaapply.asp". 

We hope this information is helpful to you. 
Please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/gss_india to share feedback on the services we provide. 

Sincerely, 
U.S. Visa Service Desk.

From 1st point, it seems that i am qualified for the IWP even though i changed the employer and my previous company's visa expired in Nov 2014(less than 12 months expiry).

Can anyone shed any light or recent experiences.

Thanks
Omkar

1 minute ago, Butterthief said:

adhi new kadu vuncle... +-

ala ite emp change ite no issues so .client piccha lite kada   i mean same emp different client

3 minutes ago, vasu123 said:

Last time canada ki stamping ki velthe next time india lo drop box veyyocha

not entirely ,

have you ever been stamped for h1 from an US consulate in INDIA ???  if yes then YES, ur dropbox eligible

if not, ur not 

1 minute ago, Butterthief said:

Yes.....

If needed they will ask you to ateend interview.

db lo mahanu bavulu no annaru last time ee question ki half knowledge ppl tho kastam now adays

4 minutes ago, chicken60five said:

db lo mahanu bavulu no annaru last time ee question ki half knowledge ppl tho kastam now adays

Holdie holdie... Query ante Nee Extension appuda?? 

Leka last time Visa interview appudu AP lo pettada??

AP aithe you will not be eligible for Dropbox  

12 minutes ago, Butterthief said:

Holdie holdie... Query ante Nee Extension appuda?? 

Leka last time Visa interview appudu AP lo pettada??

AP aithe you will not be eligible for Dropbox  

mastaru  AP  Vacchi .clear ite no issues brother no were it is mentioned