Varun Tej VS RGV

timmy

26 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

asala varma gaadi tweet ki reply iyyakunda odileyalsindi , adey highlight punch ayyedi varma gaadiki @3$%

varma gaadi meedha focus pedithe, vaadini pichhi kukkani kottinattu kodatharu twitter lo.

he is smart enough to stick to political issues in AP/TG. he can't handle some of the liberals that roam twitter. 

some of the stuff he says is outrageously insensitive. His proteges like Anurag Kashyap, Dibankar Banerjee sound so very sane in comparison.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JasonBourne13

• VizagRocks

• BabuRa0

• BUDDY

RGV gaadiki time deggara padindhi anukunta.

Bombay ki shift ayyadu. Inka national politics lo velu edithe, dabbidi dibbide, correct odi kantlo padithe.

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

varma gaadi meedha focus pedithe, vaadini pichhi kukkani kottinattu kodatharu twitter lo.

he is smart enough to stick to political issues in AP/TG. he can't handle some of the liberals that roam twitter. 

some of the stuff he says is outrageously insensitive. His proteges like Anurag Kashyap, Dibankar Banerjee sound so very sane in comparison.

59 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

RGV gaadiki time deggara padindhi anukunta.

Bombay ki shift ayyadu. Inka national politics lo velu edithe, dabbidi dibbide, correct odi kantlo padithe.

I don't think anyone can handle RGV. Nobody is gutsy enough to speak their effin mind out! RGV gaadi movie okati release cheste vaadi daughter nagna chitralu release chesta ani balckmail cheste... vaadu movie release chesi dobbadu... He's a tough nail! I feel if he likes something, he genuinely does it with valid reasons. If he hates something, he genuinely hates it with logic.

Just because he trolls mega/pk fans, you hate him. He may not be a great story teller, but he's a heck of a critic. I don't think anyone can beat his logic in twitter.

2 minutes ago, JasonBourne13 said:

I don't think anyone can handle RGV. Nobody is gutsy enough to speak their effin mind out! RGV gaadi movie okati release cheste vaadi daughter nagna chitralu release chesta ani balckmail cheste... vaadu movie release chesi dobbadu... He's a tough nail! I feel if he likes something, he genuinely does it with valid reasons. If he hates something, he genuinely hates it with logic.

Just because he trolls mega/pk fans, you hate him. He may not be a great story teller, but he's a heck of a critic. I don't think anyone can beat his logic in twitter.

dude, I don't think you've actually interacted with people on twitter. RGV is a moron compared to majority who spend 24/7 driving their particular agenda on twitter.

RGV is just a nasty troll, but even he cannot handle the troll farms that twitter has managed to nurture in these last 5-6yrs.

He's not that logical actually. Just misinformed, egoistic, and a loud mouth.

6 minutes ago, JasonBourne13 said:

There's twitter outside of PK/mega/MB fans. Whole world out there. Even RGV is afraid of it.

Frankly I'm too.

10 minutes ago, JasonBourne13 said:

I don't hate him because he trolls fans. I hate him because he's insensitive, and encourages nihilism. I would be fine if he was an evolutionary biologist who sticks to facts, but he's just frothing at the mouth, social darwinist, who seems like he's ready to get down on his knees to the first strongest man he comes across.

If he looks deep enough on twitter, he find dozens of guys who can make him do that. precisely the reason he sticks to soft targets. mega/pk fans.

8 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

I don't hate him because he trolls fans. I hate him because he's insensitive, and encourages nihilism. I would be fine if he was an evolutionary biologist who sticks to facts, but he's just frothing at the mouth, social darwinist, who seems like he's ready to get down on his knees to the first strongest man he comes across.

If he looks deep enough on twitter, he find dozens of guys who can make him do that. precisely the reason he sticks to soft targets. mega/pk fans.

He doesn't believe in God so was Bruce Lee and many more. That doesn't mean he prefers total annihilation. I have never seen him going down at the first sight of a strong man in Twitter. Care for a screenshot?

As a matter of fact, I'd say he's the gutsiest among film fraternity. He doesn't lobby or condescend to gain favors.

He just doesn't let go an opportunity to troll someone.

8 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

There's twitter outside of PK/mega/MB fans. Whole world out there. Even RGV is afraid of it.

Frankly I'm too.

Please ask them to attack RGV and let's see what happens. I'd like to see if they could at least crack the shell of his halo.

52 minutes ago, JasonBourne13 said:

He doesn't believe in God so was Bruce Lee and many more. That doesn't mean he prefers total annihilation. I have never seen him going down at the first sight of a strong man in Twitter. Care for a screenshot?

As a matter of fact, I'd say he's the gutsiest among film fraternity. He doesn't lobby or condescend to gain favors.

He just doesn't let go an opportunity to troll someone.

Please ask them to attack RGV and let's see what happens. I'd like to see if they could at least crack the shell of his halo.

you are overestimating the intelligence of someone in the entertainment business. They are all dumbfucks. So is RGV. Inspite of whatever shyte he says about camera angles, shots, lighting, he's a dumbfuck. 

He gets away because nobody cares about him. There's not much difference between a pk/mb fan and an RGV fan. The latter deludes himself that RGV is rational, but he's among the worst things on telugu twitter world with people fawning over the nonsense he types regularly.

42 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

you are overestimating the intelligence of someone in the entertainment business. They are all dumbfucks. So is RGV. Inspite of whatever shyte he says about camera angles, shots, lighting, he's a dumbfuck. 

He gets away because nobody cares about him. There's not much difference between a pk/mb fan and an RGV fan. The latter deludes himself that RGV is rational, but he's among the worst things on telugu twitter world with people fawning over the nonsense he types regularly.

Do you think PK fans will take that criticism on PK from RGV so easily? They could not answer RGV and started spiteful tantrums. And your SWEEPING statements such as "RGV is a dumbf*ck" are as genuine as ABO collections and yet you have never shown any evidence of it. 

Show us a tad bit of evidence where RGV backed down and somebody got an upper hand in twitter or anywhere else. P.S: I've never talked about his directorial skills. 

13 minutes ago, JasonBourne13 said:

Do you think PK fans will take that criticism on PK from RGV so easily? They could not answer RGV and started spiteful tantrums. And your SWEEPING statements such as "RGV is a dumbf*ck" are as genuine as ABO collections and yet you have never shown any evidence of it. 

Show us a tad bit of evidence where RGV backed down and somebody got an upper hand in twitter or anywhere else. P.S: I've never talked about his directorial skills. 

RGV as a director is probably unparalleled. He had his great moments. But as a twitter star, he's awful. 

He's a bit like me. choosing a safe zone where one can rile up people with bits one reads about, elsewhere. Do you think I'm smart? If yes, then RGV is Einstein/Newton/Feynman combined.

Its not about winning on twitter or anywhere. Obviously he'll win. The guys he attacks and provokes have IQs less than 80. Not that RGV fans have a much bigger IQ. Just saying.

I'm saying that he can't hold a candle to people who are smart. He's terrified by them, which is why he indulges in what he does.

That he's a skillful director doesn't have anything to do with him being smart.

So its better if we stick to discussions on his filmmaking, than talk about how he can outsmart little kids from the local playschool across his house.

RGV as a director is probably unparalleled. He had his great moments. But as a twitter star, he's awful. 

He's a bit like me. choosing a safe zone where one can rile up people with bits one reads about, elsewhere. Do you think I'm smart? If yes, then RGV is Einstein/Newton/Feynman combined.

Its not about winning on twitter or anywhere. Obviously he'll win. The guys he attacks and provokes have IQs less than 80. Not that RGV fans have a much bigger IQ. Just saying.

I'm saying that he can't hold a candle to people who are smart. He's terrified by them, which is why he indulges in what he does.

So its better if we stick to discussions on his filmmaking, than talk about how he can outsmart little kids from the local playschool across his house.

Again, your sweeping statements are baseless and have no backing evidence. I don't know how you could conclude without any evidence. Do you even remotely mean scientists who works in Quantum mechanics or rocket science against the likes of RGV in twitter? :o

Also, you are inadvertently saying that almost all MEGA N PK fans have less than 80 IQ levels since he almost always attacks PK fans.

Again, your sweeping statements are baseless and have no backing evidence. I don't know how you could conclude without any evidence. Do you even remotely mean scientists who works in Quantum mechanics or rocket science against the likes of RGV in twitter? :o

Also, you are inadvertently saying that almost all MEGA N PK fans have less than 80 IQ levels since he almost always attacks PK fans.