OMG! why do I hate Modi so much

lazybugger

57 minutes ago, micxas said:

Srinagar issue modi account loki thosesara..@3$%

India lo aa moolana em jarogina, oka vela akkada BJP ruling unna undaka poyina

Blame BJP

13 hours ago, lazybugger said:

I think its this #NITSrinagar thingie.

and I don't even want to know what it is. I blame Modi for creating this kind of environment in India.

incidents lke #NITSrinagar are happening for long time in India but due to previous governments like UPA which always ignores these things due vote bank politics.No coountry in world will accept these kind of incidents.When few students try to hoist INDAIN flag in Kashmir there is some resistance from local students.Any Indian should be ashamed of these incident and at least now they getting some attention. If the attention is due to MODI then I would support more unlike you. 

I feel bad sorry for my country when even the educated can't stand for the country and ignore these incidents. Even the anti indian slogans in  JNU are happening from last 5 or 6 years for Afzal Guru's death anniversary but none of the media reported this till now.This also they reported only when other groups opposed it and even media partially supported anti INDIA speech in name of freedom of speech. Instead of realizing things happening in universities , you are blaming MODI which are happening even before.

4 hours ago, Idassamed said:

India lo aa moolana em jarogina, oka vela akkada BJP ruling unna undaka poyina

Blame BJP

@3$%

51 minutes ago, Prakashnagar said:

arey Sambar ga  Prakashnagar

kya re prakash. where is our  Prakashnagar