what so great about Ambedkar??

maverick23

1 minute ago, odhu_le_macha said:

$s@d India lo chala kashtam 

i don't think there is any country  on earth who will sacrifice their offspring's future for the betterment of country .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, xano917 said:

i don't think there is any country  on earth who will sacrifice their offspring's future for the betterment of country .

Antha unity unna desham ledu ankunta..Evadaina leader forcefully implement cheyali...adi ippatlo jaragadam kashtame

21 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Anthe ba...public ki awareness ravali..reservation enduku undi anedi..

Reservation use cheskoni gvt jobs unna valla kids ki reservation avasaram ledu ani konthamandi use cheskovatledu...alannti udyamam edaina ravali

Shankar cinema lu choosi inspire avvatam maaneyaali first.

Country has moved on from dalit/obc bashing to muslim bashing now. full time ippudu adhey. db has moved on too.

ofcourse reservations ni vekkirinchey tappudu entha lafoot arguments chesaro, same stupidity level maintaining about muslims too anuko. because basically this db is full of stupids.

--------

nuvvu edho pedda neutral path cheppinattu feel avthunnavemo. neeku, dalit ni shame chesey tollaki, pedda theda ledhu. you want them to do udhyamam that benefits you. while you'll never support a dalit friend emotionally from caste abuse. 

typical indian upper caste asshole. pretty much majority of this db. good job.

you guys managed to get quota for poor OCs kadha. such a disgusting thing. you achieved it by crying whining incessantly for decades ever since obc reservations were announced. ofcourse I don't expect you to feel ashamed of it.

I know you are incapable of understanding even the basics of why reservations exist.

16 minutes ago, odhu_le_macha said:

Antha unity unna desham ledu ankunta..Evadaina leader forcefully implement cheyali...adi ippatlo jaragadam kashtame

ichharu ga income based reservations? inka paga challara ledha?

nee caste lo prati vaadu baagupaddaakey, down the ladder povaala?

kadupu ki annam thintaava, peeya na?

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

lol.. i forgot you were from kadapa ani. 

idi yeppudu jarigindhi ?

19 minutes ago, xano917 said:

abboh!!! betterment of country lies in increasing scope of the reservations. 

Not in abolisihing it. They can abolish the useless civil services, and replace it with a electoral administrative system, where dalits will be given administrative power proportionally.

reservations saved India from becoming a failed nation like Pakistan most likely. imagine all offices filled with uppercaste lazy asses. 

imagine doctors refusing to work in rural areas. all these are problems solved by reservations. 

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

abboh!!! betterment of country lies in increasing scope of the reservations. 

Not in abolisihing it. They can abolish the useless civil services, and replace it with a electoral administrative system, where dalits will be given administrative power proportionally.

reservations saved India from becoming a failed nation like Pakistan most likely. imagine all offices filled with uppercaste lazy asses. 

imagine doctors refusing to work in rural areas. all these are problems solved by reservations. 

ok ok... good point .

aa shankar gaadini thannaali first.

Gentleman ani oka cinema teesaadu. backstory lo intelligent boy (obvious from which caste from his thread) denied a medical seat. haha.. 

this is the kind of propaganda that people ate up. The director could've shown a intelligent dalit boy who was denied a doc seat, but obviously he won't. doesn't have the same ring.

Indian society has not changed much since that disgusting movie was released. by that, I mean tamil society mostly.

5 minutes ago, xano917 said:

ok ok... good point .

still your earnest point about the choice parent's face on kids/country is absolute bullshit.

its interesting that uppercaste parents aren't forced to make that choice ever. awesome.

aa shankar gaadini thannaali first.

Gentleman ani oka cinema teesaadu. backstory lo intelligent boy (obvious from which caste from his thread) denied a medical seat. haha.. 

this is the kind of propaganda that people ate up. The director could've shown a intelligent dalit boy who was denied a doc seat, but obviously he won't. doesn't have the same ring.

Indian society has not changed much since that disgusting movie was released. by that, I mean tamil society mostly.

how is that possible ? yevadu paisal kadithey vallaki seat istharu kada.. TN lo different ?

decades of brainwashing of uppercaste kids made India a cultural, intellectual wasteland.

atleast use the internet now, and move past these caste bullshit. 

and stop shaming people for using reservations. be decent. or atleast be Indian. 

4 minutes ago, xano917 said:

how is that possible ? yevadu paisal kadithey vallaki seat istharu kada.. TN lo different ?

adhey chepthunna.. dalit boy could also be denied a medical seat. vaadiki maatram paisal lekunda ichesey vaalla seat? 

asalu vaadini chadavanichhetolley kaadhu.

oka popular masala movie lo, ilanti caste references petti, baaga brainwash chesaaru andarni. 

On 4/10/2016 at 8:17 AM, griffins said:

There is not just 1 flaw in your argument but many:

1. 70 seats are not for OC but for everyone including OC

2. OC are not advanced in competition, they just know the importance of education 

3. It's not fair for the government to uplift one group at the stake of others

4. Reservations just don't apply for one generation but to SC/ST past and future generations.

Here is my solution:

Stop reservations immediately. Strictly enforce equal opportunities everywhere and fine/imprisonment for discrimination based on anything. The ministry in the government should do a better job in spreading awareness of importance of education to the kids of areas where there is no much education. And finally, improve the conditions of public schools so kids can go to schools free and in a healthy and safe environment.

If those are done, I guarantee that in the next generation it will make things better. 

You below statement will work. when all the people are at some level economic status. ippudu inka aa situation ledu 

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

adhey chepthunna.. dalit boy could also be denied a medical seat. vaadiki maatram paisal lekunda ichesey vaalla seat? 

asalu vaadini chadavanichhetolley kaadhu.

oka popular masala movie lo, ilanti caste references petti, baaga brainwash chesaaru andarni. 

this is hurting my brain...