what so great about Ambedkar??

maverick23

7 minutes ago, griffins said:

No one deserves reservations. Everyone deserves to avail equal opportunities of the resources, education, employment, and in the law of the land. 

yeah. its tough for you to understand what 'equality' means.

for instance, a dumbfcuk like you, is 10000 times more stupid than a dalit who works through the hurdles people put in front of him, and manages to score just enough to secure his seat.

He will have vastly more 'knowledge' that is useful to the country than you do.

investing public money on dipshits like you is completely useless.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so stop reservations immediately antaavu. even before conditions of public schools are improved. emanna logic aa.

Public schools are everyone. They are just not for SC/ST. If they are made better then all kids will have free education. Therefore, its not really tied up with practicing discrimination such as reservations. 

56 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

He never involved in freedom struggle....he was a stooge to british to the point that he opposed idea of british leaving India.....He created rift among indian society unlike nelson mandela,martin luther king.....Our so called constitution is inspired form other countries.....It doensot take genious of man to form a a constitution as it is bound to change per times....I dont undertsand why this asshole ambedkar is given God like status??

read up on martin luther king and please tell how he was more 'peaceful' than Ambedkar was.

Ambedkar was not even a popular leader when he was around. He was a political intellectual, far beyond the Hindutva type, that used to roam Congress.

Even Gandhi paled in comparison to him. Mandela is a sellout, just like Gandhi was.

13 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

yeah. its tough for you to understand what 'equality' means.

for instance, a dumbfcuk like you, is 10000 times more stupid than a dalit who works through the hurdles people put in front of him, and manages to score just enough to secure his seat.

He will have vastly more 'knowledge' that is useful to the country than you do.

investing public money on dipshits like you is completely useless.

I am Neither dumb nor did I fcuk you. So, it's a shame that our government has spend money from our taxes on people like you and the teachers who did not teach you a little bit of decency in avoiding profanity. 

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

read up on martin luther king and please tell how he was more 'peaceful' than Ambedkar was.

Ambedkar was not even a popular leader when he was around. He was a political intellectual, far beyond the Hindutva type, that used to roam Congress.

Even Gandhi paled in comparison to him. Mandela is a sellout, just like Gandhi was.

Absolute bullshit.....only Dalit organisations projected this idea.....coming to martin luther king,he fought aganist discrmination of blacks.....But didnt left blacks to hate whites lifelong or created a system  that  encourages the same.....

Just remember, dalits have not yet politically organized themselves. What you see is just the start of a wave of political consciousness for them. An overwhelming majority of them still lack basic necessities in life. Its only the educated and enlightened among them who have organized themselves a little bit.

Ambedkar is just a figurehead. Dalit politics have moved past Ambedkar, and make much more coherent arguments for reservations, than their opponents can. They are more aware of their history, and are the only hope if India has to be resurgent nation again. Not the upper caste guys who sit in their cubicle and cry about lost seats everyday.

If you want to cry on someone, cry on NTR and his caste guys. Like DaleSteyn pointed out, whats worse than using caste to corner everything for your people, and then boast about 'merit'?

Just now, maverick23 said:

Absolute bullshit.....only Dalit organisations projected this idea.....coming to martin luther king,he fought aganist discrmination of blacks.....But didnt left blacks to hate whites lifelong or created a system  that  encourages the same.....

MLK fought for equality. The entire world respects Gandhiji for what he did but our potty mouth is probably a frog in his well. 

As I said when tables will turn such people will burn. 

3 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

so you live in the US, and you think blacks don't hate the whites? hmmm..

dalits are a million times less aggressive about accepting their condition, than blacks are. India should be putting dalits on a pedestal and thank them for being so patient all these years.

Yes Ambedkar is propped up by dalit organizations. As a leader, he was not that effective when he was alive. But he did have some extraordinary things to say, and said it with much more clarity than Gandhi ever did. Or any Indian leader ever did.

3 minutes ago, griffins said:

MLK fought for equality. The entire world respects Gandhiji for what he did but our potty mouth is probably a frog in his well. 

As I said when tables will turn such people will burn. 

tables will turn, but not on 'people like me'.

If you notice, nobody buys the idea of 'get away with reservations', other than a bunch of Hindutva nutjobs. If guys like you want to bring Hinduism into modernity, you have no other way than to let every section of Hindus to benefit from the economic growth.

you can't keep denying it to a section, and then force them to say "Bharat Mata Ki Jai".

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Just remember, dalits have not yet politically organized themselves. What you see is just the start of a wave of political consciousness for them. An overwhelming majority of them still lack basic necessities in life. Its only the educated and enlightened among them who have organized themselves a little bit.

Ambedkar is just a figurehead. Dalit politics have moved past Ambedkar, and make much more coherent arguments for reservations, than their opponents can. They are more aware of their history, and are the only hope if India has to be resurgent nation again. Not the upper caste guys who sit in their cubicle and cry about lost seats everyday.

If you want to cry on someone, cry on NTR and his caste guys. Like DaleSteyn pointed out, whats worse than using caste to corner everything for your people, and then boast about 'merit'?

I bet even hindus didnot politically align themselves.....when that occurs ugly things are bound to happen.....things happening in our country are moving in this direction....dalits are enjoying near celebrity status in all walks of their life...Time has come to question that privilege and people like you are having heartburn to digest this fact.....Polarization of hindu vote bank is happening  and you have seen a taste of it in 2014..... by the way I am not from community of NTR or his caste folks.....dont just jump into conclusion

22 minutes ago, griffins said:

Public schools are everyone. They are just not for SC/ST. If they are made better then all kids will have free education. Therefore, its not really tied up with practicing discrimination such as reservations. 

ah, I see. so we'll ban schools like Narayana where students sit in a/c halls and rote learn theorems to get through IIT entrance then?

No wonder IIT standards have gone down the hill these days.

1 minute ago, maverick23 said:

I bet even hindus didnot politically align themselves.....when that occurs ugly things are bound to happen.....things happening in our country are moving in this direction....dalits are enjoying near celebrity status in all walks of their life...Time has come to question that privilege and people like you are having heartburn to digest this fact.....Polarization of hindu vote bank is happening  and you have seen a taste of it in 2014..... by the way I am not from community of NTR or his caste folks.....dont just jump into conclusion

Are you saying dalits are not Hindus? Be clear. If yes, then may be its time to stop boasting about India being a 80% Hindu nation.

you can't have the cake and eat it too, you know.

It doesn't matter if you are from NTR community, the point I made still stands. What NTR did is worse than what Ambedkar ever did. Ambedkar just wrote to open eyes of the people. Apparently some prefer to have their head buried in the sand always.