what so great about Ambedkar??

maverick23

9 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so you live in the US, and you think blacks don't hate the whites? hmmm..

dalits are a million times less aggressive about accepting their condition, than blacks are. India should be putting dalits on a pedestal and thank them for being so patient all these years.

Yes Ambedkar is propped up by dalit organizations. As a leader, he was not that effective when he was alive. But he did have some extraordinary things to say, and said it with much more clarity than Gandhi ever did. Or any Indian leader ever did.

I bet this type of Dalit Hypocrisy is not found among blacks....No one tries to play victim card and avail facilities.....I am not sure about an adage that you may have  come across often in US ...."There are no free lunches"........Hope that sums up the comparision of so called dalits in India to Blacks in US

1 minute ago, maverick23 said:

I bet this type of Dalit Hypocrisy is not found among blacks....No one tries to play victim card and avail facilities.....I am not sure about an adage I come across often in US ...."There are no free lunches"........Hope that sums up the comparision of so called dalits in India to Blacks in US

dude, you should broaden your horizons and talk to blacks more. You'll find that dalits are far more generous, and less angry compared to them.

Ofcourse blacks are entitled to their anger, and I hope dalits learn from blacks.

Its also true that black history is very different from dalits in India. They already had experienced growing incomes in economic cycles in the 1980s, when factory jobs were far more common than now. Dalits never went through such an experience in India.

You should start reading some history, or just talking to black people before you spout nonsense to feel superior to me.

46 minutes ago, alpachinao said:

NTR great aa joke chesthinava pk great ante oka ardam vundi kani

Ntr trendsetter in politics forget movies.

Ntr vache time ki telangana motham dorala palano undedi same as nag movie Rajanna kana goram ga undedi till Ntr tdp came into picture he completely make doras to run away and then only telangana people lived happily appati daka dorala palana and these Dora's enjoying with all families ladies in telangana in their place raping/killing ... . congress tappa vere alternative icharu telugu people ki

Same BC's ki reservations and women ki importance in party icharu that is reason why all praise ntr

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Are you saying dalits are not Hindus? Be clear. If yes, then may be its time to stop boasting about India being a 80% Hindu nation.

you can't have the cake and eat it too, you know.

It doesn't matter if you are from NTR community, the point I made still stands. What NTR did is worse than what Ambedkar ever did. Ambedkar just wrote to open eyes of the people. Apparently some prefer to have their head buried in the sand always.

Yes....By enlarge,they are not hindus.....yes India is not 80% Hindu...people claim to be hindus for reservations......but Hindu vote can comfortably dictate the course of governments in India.....I dont understand why does NTR come into this disco......

1 minute ago, rajurocking50 said:

Ntr trendsetter in politics forget movies.

Ntr vache time ki telangana motham dorala palano undedi same as nag movie Rajanna kana goram ga undedi till Ntr tdp came into picture he completely make doras to run away and then only telangana people lived happily appati daka dorala palana and these Dora's enjoying with all families ladies in telangana in their place raping/killing ... . congress tappa vere alternative icharu telugu people ki

Same BC's ki reservations and women ki importance in party icharu that is reason why all praise ntr

stick to topic man. NTR bhajana aapu.

3 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

I bet even hindus didnot politically align themselves.....when that occurs ugly things are bound to happen.....things happening in our country are moving in this direction....dalits are enjoying near celebrity status in all walks of their life...Time has come to question that privilege and people like you are having heartburn to digest this fact.....Polarization of hindu vote bank is happening  and you have seen a taste of it in 2014..... by the way I am not from community of NTR or his caste folks.....dont just jump into conclusion

Bro morning morning enti bro edi koncham useful posts veyandi ..SC/ST reservations gola will never get out if india it has be there and will be there forever nuvvu neenu out of india lo vundi DB lo argue chesukunte nothing will happen. btw this is 2016 and still in my hometown if someone says they are SC/ST mala/madiga we still look at them differently has that ever changed ? .I too looked at them bcz thats the way i was taught when i was a kid and used to cry on them literally (u guys are fortunate gods kids )and all BS but now i moved on.

Here in US if your kid goes to school and some americian kid says my parents said i should not speak or sit near indians this is a true story my friends daughter was discriminated in a private school Albany NY. Same on the on the other side on the globe  we have been taught to hate & discirminate SC/ST ..Its ok let them live their life as long as they dont mess around with you ..move on ..

peace out

4 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Yes....By enlarge,they are not hindus.....yes India is not 80% Hindu...people claim to be hindus for reservations......but Hindu vote can comfortably dictate the course of governments in India.....I dont understand why does NTR come into this disco......

Hindus are dictating the course of govts. in India. When was the last time you saw a non-Hindu name to a public project by the central govt.?

It is just that HIndus on the fringe like you, think Hindus are under seige. Hindus in power are laughing at you. They know that they can keep using the 'Hindu' card for the next 1000 yrs aslo long as dipshits like you exist.

10 ga leni vaaru mangalavaaram toooch annaranta ala vundi a mahanubavudu staylen gaaru cheppidi..matter lekunte musukovali kani topic ki sambandam leni vi ikkada matladtaru staylen garu..meeku prabhuvu manchi buddhi ni ichhugaka..aamen..

inko padi samvatsaralalo chudandi india emavutundo..revolution on the way by the poor doesnt matter caste and religions..

10 ga leni vaaru mangalavaaram toooch annaranta ala vundi a mahanubavudu staylen gaaru cheppidi..matter lekunte musukovali kani topic ki sambandam leni vi ikkada matladtaru staylen garu..meeku prabhuvu manchi buddhi ni ichhugaka..aamen..

inko padi samvatsaralalo chudandi india emavutundo..revolution on the way by the poor doesnt matter caste and religions..

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dude, you should broaden your horizons and talk to blacks more. You'll find that dalits are far more generous, and less angry compared to them.

Ofcourse blacks are entitled to their anger, and I hope dalits learn from blacks.

Its also true that black history is very different from dalits in India. They already had experienced growing incomes in economic cycles in the 1980s, when factory jobs were far more common than now. Dalits never went through such an experience in India.

You should start reading some history, or just talking to black people before you spout nonsense to feel superior to me.

Dalits might have faced just 10% of what blacks have faced in US....But dalits in India avail 200% of benefits compared to blacks in US.....you are missing the basic point,we dont have problem with dalit business tycoons,dalit entrepreneurs to be far more superior than "upper cast" folks.....but problem comes when few are pushed back to promote some citing generations old reasons......The moment you realize this minisclue point....there would be  end of discussion !!!

1 minute ago, maverick23 said:

Dalits might have faced just 10% of what blacks have faced in US....But dalits in India avail 200% of benefits compared to blacks in US.....you are missing the basic point,we dont have problem with dalit business tycoons,dalit entrepreneurs to be far more superior than "upper cast" folks.....but problem comes when few are pushed back to promote some citing generations old reasons......The moment you realize this minisclue point....there would be  end of discussion !!!

yeah, keep pulling figures out of your ass. I have better things to do on a Sunday. See you later.

7 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

yeah, keep pulling figures out of your ass. I have better things to do on a Sunday. See you later.

At this point, my only reaction is.....Pity on you...May god bless you with functioning brain...amen

10 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Hindus are dictating the course of govts. in India. When was the last time you saw a non-Hindu name to a public project by the central govt.?

It is just that HIndus on the fringe like you, think Hindus are under seige. Hindus in power are laughing at you. They know that they can keep using the 'Hindu' card for the next 1000 yrs aslo long as dipshits like you exist.

At this point, my only reaction is.....Pity on you...May god bless you with functioning brain...amen

2 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Yes, I wish the person the same. 

21 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

stick to topic man. NTR bhajana aapu.

Akada Ntr Sr ani vachindi kabati i explained there is nothing called bhajana like you does daily