what so great about Ambedkar??

maverick23

30 minutes ago, rajurocking50 said:

Ntr trendsetter in politics forget movies.

Ntr vache time ki telangana motham dorala palano undedi same as nag movie Rajanna kana goram ga undedi till Ntr tdp came into picture he completely make doras to run away and then only telangana people lived happily appati daka dorala palana and these Dora's enjoying with all families ladies in telangana in their place raping/killing ... . congress tappa vere alternative icharu telugu people ki

Same BC's ki reservations and women ki importance in party icharu that is reason why all praise ntr

What a bullshit argument ....... NTR party lo ekkuva cherindi aa dora le.... congress antha reddy la party

And moreover cinema lo antha hype anukuntanu....

1 minute ago, juz4fun said:

What a bullshit argument ....... NTR party lo ekkuva cherindi aa dora le.... congress antha reddy la party

And moreover cinema lo antha hype anukuntanu....

No brother Ntr party pettinapudu 80%+ new candidates

even candidates on spot lo party tickets icharu Ntr

Ippudu unna congress, tdp, trs completely andaru Tdp nunchi vachina vallu 80% untaru and ippudu una politicians lo 50-60% Ntr party pettaka 1st time negginavalle ekkuva

Ask your grandfather or father they will say the same.

If I am allowed to summarize the discussion what I would conclude is that hanging on to generations old reasons to promote discrimation towards a community or communities is not fair.

In this country, men and communities have faced discrimated in education, employment, housing, and basic necessities of life but then people of THAT community fought for equality and justice not for reservations. 

Eventhough as of today the society in the subcontinent is not a balanced one where a particular community looks down on another, this should not have an effect on kids who have dreams to go to schools they deserve and graduates who want to put food on the table for their families by doing jobs that they are qualified for. 

What has happened has happened, we could not change that. Atleast from now, let's think about our future generations in the subcontinent. We are a land of most number and percentage of youth. But soon we won't be. So think about whatever we do now should give free and fair lives to our children and their children's children. 

Merentha mottukkuna forgot abt dalits, obc reservations kooda theeyaru..

Ninnane nitish Kumar made statement that we should amend the supreme court statment which restricts reservations to 50%..

He further said  private sector needs to have reservations as they are benifitting from govt. subsdies and parliament should introduce a law to include Muslims and  Christians in reserved category...@3$%

1 hour ago, griffins said:

There is not just 1 flaw in your argument but many:

1. 70 seats are not for OC but for everyone including OC

2. OC are not advanced in competition, they just know the importance of education 

3. It's not fair for the government to uplift one group at the stake of others

4. Reservations just don't apply for one generation but to SC/ST past and future generations.

Here is my solution:

Stop reservations immediately. Strictly enforce equal opportunities everywhere and fine/imprisonment for discrimination based on anything. The ministry in the government should do a better job in spreading awareness of importance of education to the kids of areas where there is no much education. And finally, improve the conditions of public schools so kids can go to schools free and in a healthy and safe environment.

If those are done, I guarantee that in the next generation it will make things better. 

Reservation thesesy, sc/st/bcs laku free education/food/Accomodation expenses anni evvali that way no one effects, job based training evvali anthey kani easy entry evvoddu reservation name tho but I don't  Think it's possible with Indian politicians mindset.

25 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

Reservation thesesy, sc/st/bcs laku free education/food/Accomodation expenses anni evvali that way no one effects, job based training evvali anthey kani easy entry evvoddu reservation name tho but I don't  Think it's possible with Indian politicians mindset.

Dear friend, although your suggestion is good but think about it...social status is different from economic status. There are several in the OC who are poor and probably BPL. Think about long term my friend. If government is doing something it should be for all the citizens not for few. 

1 hour ago, micxas said:

Merentha mottukkuna forgot abt dalits, obc reservations kooda theeyaru..

Ninnane nitish Kumar made statement that we should amend the supreme court statment which restricts reservations to 50%..

He further said  private sector needs to have reservations as they are benifitting from govt. subsdies and parliament should introduce a law to include Muslims and  Christians in reserved category...@3$%

OC lu adukku thinala, ilanti LK lu unnaduke janalu US/UK velli settle ayyedi.

6 hours ago, maverick23 said:

He never involved in freedom struggle....he was a stooge to british to the point that he opposed idea of british leaving India.....He created rift among indian society unlike nelson mandela,martin luther king.....Our so called constitution is inspired form other countries.....It doensot take genious of man to form a a constitution as it is bound to change per times....I dont undertsand why this asshole ambedkar is given God like status??

you seem to have no idea about what happened back then.

aa time lo dalits ni schools, temples markets ekadiki raaniche vallu kaadu. I dont know if you are aware of that.

aa time lo kooda after facing all the atrocities he never gave up on studying.. he achieved his goals with his dedication and finally was appointed as Indias law minister and was invited to draft constitution of India.

His Guru was a brahmin, i dont think without his help he would have achieved his goals.. 

Reservations were needed at that time for dalits. Ambedkar also knew that this is only going to be temporary so he put time limit on the reservations..

according to him reservations eppdo expire aipoyaayi.. mana politicians vote bank kosam extend chestu vacheru.

he cant foresee thousands of years ahead and write the law. it has to keep changing over time. its we who did not adapt to the changing world.

and even now i dont think reservations are helping the dalits who are really in low economic conditions.. reservation vadukunna vaalla pillale malli reservation vadukuntunnaru.. colleges lo manam chose vaallu vaalle. they are already in a good economic condition. they dont need reservation.. its governments fault to allow this. they are the ones who are playing vote bank politics. 

kaani actual dalits living in ver low conditions vaalu alaane untunnaru. reservations should help them get a job and by that they will help their children to go to school and study. and these kids should not be allowed to use reservation.

people are aware now. I have BC reservation but i decided to take away that from my certificates and also will raise my kids as OC. I also convinced my brother to give up reservation before eamcet. I do have a dalit friend who got eamcet state rank and also good rank in groups and now some collector all without reservation because his parents also raised their kids without reservation.

so this awareness has to spread. we already have some laws like reservations cannot be used by creamy layer. but they dont come into practice because of people who we elect. it is our mistake. reservations were not meant to bring equality.  its just a way to help them rebuild themselves after facing all the atrocities.

it was necessary then. it is not now. and it is out fault that this is being continued until this day.