client change avvakunda employer change avvali..Possible?

siru

5 minutes ago, siru said:

ohh antha matter vundaa..

Maa client manager is ok to change vendor also...Vendor nee mariste better emo ga aithe

Even then you should be careful and not tell either vendor or employer about it. Since you may signed an agreement with your current employer that you will not join the same client for next 6 months or so. So silent ga different state lo full time oppurtunity vachindhi ani cheppi. New vendor and new employer through wrk chei

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• siru

• SeemaLekka

• k2s

• micxas

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

Even then you should be careful and not tell either vendor or employer about it. Since you may signed an agreement with your current employer that you will not join the same client for next 6 months or so. So silent ga different state lo full time oppurtunity vachindhi ani cheppi. New vendor and new employer through wrk chei

maa vadiki chala mandi vunnaru ikkada..employer ki telekunda working not possible.

Vendor tho cheppinchi contract ayipoindhi ani email pettinchu... Like 15 days notice or whatever they have as an agreement..

Meanwhile vendor nunchi kotta PO pampinchu New employer ki..client ki cheppi New client letter theeskoni h1b transfer initiate chesuko... Arb.

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Vendor tho cheppinchi contract ayipoindhi ani email pettinchu... Like 15 days notice or whatever they have as an agreement..

Meanwhile vendor nunchi kotta PO pampinchu New employer ki..client ki cheppi New client letter theeskoni h1b transfer initiate chesuko... Arb.

thanks Mixy..

First discussion start chei me current employer tho. Naku full time vachindhi Manchi oppurtunity so I am thinking to move on ani. Mee vadu pedhaga addu cheppaka potha , mean he is not too greedy like other for money and you can go ahead and change. If he is arguing too much and talking about agreement and something. No worth for all the headache. 

Just now, krishna0125 said:

First discussion start chei me current employer tho. Naku full time vachindhi Manchi oppurtunity so I am thinking to move on ani. Mee vadu pedhaga addu cheppaka potha , mean he is not too greedy like other for money and you can go ahead and change. If he is arguing too much and talking about agreement and something. No worth for all the headache. 

too much money at stake... he took 4k from me for h1 extn, now asking 4k to start GC

on top of that he hold 17k from my payroll.

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

reason lekunda kuda employer revoke cheyocha h1b?

14 minutes ago, siru said:

too much money at stake... he took 4k from me for h1 extn, now asking 4k to start GC

on top of that he hold 17k from my payroll.

Mostly venakki rakapovachu