Good news on Reservation

ramana1212

12 minutes ago, psycopk said:

below poverty line people elagu ippudu free ga istunaru ga... edo oka category chepi.... aaa free ga iche badulu create some responsibility antunam

But banks don't have that kind of money to give. Even if they do, It will mean increase in taxes to western levels (not US, but European levels) for the rest of Indians, if they have to control inflation.

You cannot simply let loose that much currency into a system, and not expect chaos.

No economist will even consider that idea. But economists have been wrong. May be you are right. But I think Argentina in the 2000s is a good example of why this idea will crash an economy.

The conservative talking points about 'responsibility' is overrated. Policy's job is not to teach one person or a group of persons work ethics in life.

Its job is to find the least painful way to help as many people as possible.

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

But banks don't have that kind of money to give. Even if they do, It will mean increase in taxes to western levels (not US, but European levels) for the rest of Indians, if they have to control inflation.

You cannot simply let loose that much currency into a system, and not expect chaos.

No economist will even consider that idea. But economists have been wrong. May be you are right. But I think Argentina in the 2000s is a good example of why this idea will crash an economy.

ipudu unna dani continue cheste inka loss..

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

ipudu unna dani continue cheste inka loss..

I don't think so. small minor tweaks to reservation policy like the one in this thread is good. But they have to reasonable, and based on stats, not on emotion.

First, BJP should release caste census, and let everyone know how many poor OCs there really are. Everyone is speculating as if poor OCs are equal in number to SC/STs.

40 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

meerantha bhrama padakandi ra babu.

aa seat lu malli aa 'rich' dalit lake pothundi. seat fill avvaka pothe. meeku raadhu.

idhi pakka. mee edupu continue chesthu ne undandi.

@3$%

53 minutes ago, psycopk said:

lekka patta lekunda money ivatam aaite banks will be happy aa?? repay chese pani aaite no antai aa?? how re..  its not a Non performing asset.. its an investment on human resources

Psycopk mayyakesari garu Kanche Ailayya lanti varu. Medhavulu em cheppina vinali anthe question cheyyakudadu. Chesthe you are anti dalit ani racha chestar....

1 hour ago, VizagRocks said:

meerantha bhrama padakandi ra babu.

aa seat lu malli aa 'rich' dalit lake pothundi. seat fill avvaka pothe. meeku raadhu.

idhi pakka. mee edupu continue chesthu ne undandi.

Igo pantulu. ... nee notto naa Sutta mukka.. Machi maata cheppavayya..

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

this is just one..

inkokati em petali ante.. gov will give free loans for all the poor.. they should clear the loans once they start earning... if gov fails to provide a job then they can default on the loan to gov..

put million rules... still Mah Lyff Mah Rulzzzz

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

this is just one..

inkokati em petali ante.. gov will give free loans for all the poor.. they should clear the loans once they start earning... if gov fails to provide a job then they can default on the loan to gov..

Niku chala aashalu unnayi psycopk mayya, repu congress dogs kukka hadavidi 10gutayi BJP is anti dalit ani. Rich and greedy dalit gallu congress ke support chestaru as usually. 

• Upvote 1

I still do not understand what is meant by rich and poor dalit and rich and poor OC. Does a poor OC has a smaller stomach than a poor dalit? 

Friends, a poor citizen is a poor citizen no matter what caste they belong to. 

My concerns is regarding public schools where poor kids get their basic schooling. Are they in a shape now so you will be comfortable sending your kids there? Does any politicIan who represents the poor community send their kids there? Doesn't your blood boil when you hear and see your fellow citizens kids who are in hospitals after eating their lunch in those schools? Doesn't your blood boil when you hear you poor sisters getting raped by their teachers in those schools? 

Why the government should not pump tax payers money into making these schools so good that kids compete to go into such schools. 

I am ok with the news but the country is again mixing reservations with rich and poor, that's not right, it's a totally different ball game when it comes to rich and poor. Reservations are more or less some sort of discrimination. I hope everyone realize the difference. 

• 6 years later...