Why do people hate RSS??

maverick23

Any valid reasons??......To me,they are nationalist organisation, who does social service.....It has also a muslim branch (muslim rastriya munch)......of course it opposes forceful converison to christianity.......enduku RSS ante ISIS type lo project chestunaaru??

51 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Any valid reasons??......To me,they are nationalist organisation, who does social service.....It has also a muslim branch (muslim rastriya munch)......of course it opposes forceful converison to christianity.......enduku RSS ante ISIS type lo project chestunaaru??

Rss manchi opinion undi 

mana pm kuda rss kada man

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Rss manchi opinion undi 

mana pm kuda rss kada man

• Upvote 1

nation, integrity, culture and seva everything goes well except hindu name tag which attracts more for negative people in a country like secular india.

some people compare it with hitler's army 

11 minutes ago, chichi said:

nation, integrity, culture and seva everything goes well except hindu name tag which attracts more for negative people in a country like secular india.

some people compare it with hitler's army 

Lol India was never a secular country these congis forcefully included in the constitution what's wrong with having a Hindu name tag btw rss ppl never been as aggressive as Praveen togadia yeah of course some ppl in rss cadre has loose tongue that doesn't mean they are radical.

8 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

Lol India was never a secular country these congis forcefully included in the constitution what's wrong with having a Hindu name tag btw rss ppl never been as aggressive as Praveen togadia yeah of course some ppl in rss cadre has loose tongue that doesn't mean they are radical.

babri mosque demolition ...RSS vallaki pedha negative 

even BJP ki vachina pedha negative effect

statements made by RSS chief M.S. Golwalkar during 1937-1939

attacked Congress nationalists (read Gandhi/Nehru) for "hugging to our bosom our most inveterate enemies (Muslims) and thus endangering our very existence"

Condemned the nationalists for spreading the view by which Hindus "began to class ourselves with our old invaders and foes under the outlandish name - Indian"

"We have allowed ourselves to be duped into believing our foes to be our friends..That is the real danger of our day, our self-forgetfulness, our believing our old and bitter enemies to be our friends"

"We Hindus are at war at once with the Muslims on the one hand and British on the other"

These kind of statements became much more common as India moved towards freedom and partition. Hindu communalism (RSS being one of such organisations) was never as strong as that perpetrated by Muslim League but still they are to be blamed substantially for the riots that ensued. There's never any smoke without fire. Even after independence, till about 1970s they had a strong Hindu nationalist tinge to their programmes.

i was a part of RSS , when was 10 yr old , used to play lot of games , especially kabaddi , military laga every day exercise cheyinchevallu 

eventually it got diluted and i stopped going 

Just now, iddaritho said:

i was a part of RSS , when was 10 yr old , used to play lot of games , especially kabaddi , military laga every day exercise cheyinchevallu 

Good to know 

• Upvote 1

How often has RSS been banned?
In 1948, when Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated by Nathuram Godse, a former member of the Sangh, the government imposed a ban on RSS and arrested thousands of its members. However, Sangh’s association with Godse could not be proved in court and the ban was lifted. The Sangh was again banned during the Emergency along with several other outfits. The third ban on RSS was imposed in December 1992 after the demolition of Babri masjid — interestingly, while RSS website boasts Babri structure was removed by karsevaks, it mentions that Babri tribunal had absolved Sangh of all charges — the ban was lifted in June 1993.

1 minute ago, iddaritho said:

hindu militant organisation.................google says

Just now, LordOfMud said:

How often has RSS been banned?
In 1948, when Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated by Nathuram Godse, a former member of the Sangh, the government imposed a ban on RSS and arrested thousands of its members. However, Sangh’s association with Godse could not be proved in court and the ban was lifted. The Sangh was again banned during the Emergency along with several other outfits. The third ban on RSS was imposed in December 1992 after the demolition of Babri masjid — interestingly, while RSS website boasts Babri structure was removed by karsevaks, it mentions that Babri tribunal had absolved Sangh of all charges — the ban was lifted in June 1993.

Still rss rocks

• Upvote 1