db facelift baavundi, but..

lazybugger

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

inkonni features add chesthe baavuntundi.

1. manam okarni ignore chesthe, mana post lu kooda vaallaki kanabada kudadhu.

2. Thread starter should be the moderator for that thread. So aa thread ni kampu chese yedhavala comments ni delete cheyyochu.

free speech forum rocks. though I don't agree with anyone here, I appreciate the freedom. If only the nuisance can be cut down.

inkemanna idea lu unte cheppandi.

posts lo daliths ki reservations ivvali...

all badugu balaheena vargaalaki celebrity status day 1 nunchi ivvali

konni thappulu chesi NSFW posts vesina ...lite theskovali  Brahmi-5.gif

16 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

No.  I just want the power to moderate a thread to be given to the thread starter. deenlo decency, indecency, enduku ochindi?

Thread lo yedava comments pedite aa posts ni delete cheyadaniki thread starter Ki moderate rights Kavali antunav Kada. Public forum lo all types of comments vastay not just decent comments antuna. 

3 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

posts lo daliths ki reservations ivvali...

all badugu balaheena vargaalaki celebrity status day 1 nunchi ivvali

konni thappulu chesi NSFW posts vesina ...lite theskovali  Brahmi-5.gif

alaage neeku koncham reservation quota lo brain kooda ivvamanta le.

40 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

congrats. ee thread lo ekaika relevant comment pettinanduku @3$%

patrick.net lo thread initiator ki aa thread ni moderate chese hakku undhi. I think that is the best way to weed out nuisance here.

If thread moderation, initiator chetikiste he may delete some imp posts if his/her ego hurts and it will also open up for the chances for editing others posts by the initiator himself.

I am ok with thread lock by the initiator when it is getting out of hand or the purpose of the thread is fulfilled. they must implement some rules against personal abuses and must be strict in implementing them like on other forums/boards.

14 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Thread lo yedava comments pedite aa posts ni delete cheyadaniki thread starter Ki moderate rights Kavali antunav Kada. Public forum lo all types of comments vastay not just decent comments antuna. 

Public forum lo all types of comments vastay ani naaku telikundane aa suggestion pettaana. malli nuvvu adhe chepthe enti artham?

more than yedava comments, it is to moderate this site better. since actual moderators here are busy with other stuff in their life.

34 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

pakkodi views accept cheyleni vadiki discussion forum enduko

logic undadhu, facts undavu, accept maatram cheyyali. baavundi.

1 hour ago, angelina said:

If thread moderation, initiator chetikiste he may delete some imp posts if his/her ego hurts and it will also open up for the chances for editing others posts by the initiator himself.

I am ok with thread lock by the initiator when it is getting out of hand or the purpose of the thread is fulfilled. they must implement some rules against personal abuses and must be strict in implementing them like on other forums/boards.

abuses are not a big issue for me. The annoying thing is stupid trolling. sorta like how icecreamz did in this thread. I'd be happy if I can delete those kind of moronic comments. Also dasara bullodu's. They (those comments) don't actually say anything relevant or useful. Or funny, or interesting, or unique, etc.

I like your idea of thread lock by the initiator. But what if the initiator wants to keep the conversation going, but just wants to kick out the idiots from the thread? 

20 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

logic undadhu, facts undavu, accept maatram cheyyali. baavundi.

ante ippudu ne poori tintunna ante photo teesi chupinchala ?