Nirbhaya act was there because she is brahmin!!

maverick23

watch from 1:30

indukaadura mimalini hate chesedi.......both telugu CM's are manuvadhis because one attended chandi yagam.....one participated in pushkaram......hate filled casteist bigots

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Buttertheif

• maverick23

• sattipandu

1 hour ago, maverick23 said:

watch from 1:30

indukaadura mimalini hate chesedi.......both telugu CM's are manuvadhis because one attended chandi yagam.....one participated in pushkaram......hate filled casteist bigots

Leki lamdikodukulu, kalchi pada 10gali ela hate speechs eche vallani... Ye lamdikoduku, anti India campaigns organize chesi, univeristy action tiskuni suspend chesthe, funds ravadam agipogane piriki panda laaga chasthe vadu vellaki hero.

11 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

evadra ee picha lanjodku ededo maatladuthunnadu sambhandam lekunda

Narsi/sambhar , please come post saying that you agree with his views

without even watching the video, I'm confident that I would mostly agree with the views presented in the video.

Just the title itself rocks, and is certainly reflective of how public policy is formulated in India.

maverick23, neeku hypocrisy ante ento telidu anukunta. first dictionary lo meaning choodu.

next, aa word ni ae context lo vaadathaaro telusuko, before you start throwing it on someone.

dalit lani champinappudu, rape chesinappudu levani noru, mee gurinchi naalugu maatalu ante lesthunde, adhe deenlo pedda comedy.

malli meeru vaallani casteist anatam. @3$%

Telangana is officially my second most favourite state in India, after TN.

Hope more and more people come out and abuse the upper caste hegemony in India. Its fun to watch assholes losing their shyte over such talks.

dalit thought has now reached the southern part of India, after being slightly bastardized after Mayawati's reign in the north. Hope our southern brothers will give this movement a great intellectual push, and shut up the 'fuming from the ass' manuvaadis.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Telangana is officially my second most favourite state in India, after TN.

Hope more and more people come out and abuse the upper caste hegemony in India. Its fun to watch assholes losing their shyte over such talks.

dalit thought has now reached the southern part of India, after being slightly bastardized after Mayawati's reign in the north. Hope our southern brothers will give this movement a great intellectual push, and shut up the 'fuming from the ass' manuvaadis.

please please please maa state ni vadileyyavaa....

please pick Karnataka or kerala man, why TG?

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

please please please maa state ni vadileyyavaa....

please pick Karnataka or kerala man, why TG?

Jarigedhi mee state lo ne kadha, Karnataka, Kerala ni ela pick cheyyagaltha?

Don't worry, when you are 60-70yrs old, you can proudly tell your grandson that TG was at the forefront of such thought.

If you don't want to, its fine. It's still happening, and I'm enjoying it.