Nirbhaya act was there because she is brahmin!!

maverick23

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Buttertheif

• maverick23

• sattipandu

16 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

nenu kuda adaganu ippudey endhuku antha racha chesthunnaru BJP vachaka ani endhukantey its very clear politically motivated ani. 8 dalit students suicide chesukunnaru adhey university lo in last 10 years most recent being in 2013 asalu eppudu news lo vinaledhu or intha jaragaledhu. so nenu appudey lite theesukunna argue chesi waste ani..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Nine-student-suicides-in-10-years/articleshow/50632151.cms

you seem to be more interested in defending the BJP than about the larger issue of how people are prejudiced against a section of society.

emanna ante, annitiki politicians kaaranam antaav. but nee laantollu kooda kaaraname. India lo majority nee laantolle undedhi. manakenduku ani silent ga poye vaallu. But lower caste vaallu chappudu chesinappudu maatram ochhi naalugu maatalu vaallaki against ga cheppi velli povatam.

silent undaali ante, aa silence annitlo nu paatinchachhu ga. meeru telikunda antunnara, lekunte planned ga casteism choopisthunnaara ani naaku artham kaavatla. ee db lo entha time spend chesina, I am not able to understand this aspect of Hindu behaviour.

but since I'm a nice person, I tend to give others the benefit of my doubt mostly, and assume that people are conditioned to react in a certain way, and don't actually mean any malice.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

you seem to be more interested in defending the BJP than about the larger issue of how people are prejudiced against a section of society.

emanna ante, annitiki politicians kaaranam antaav. but nee laantollu kooda kaaraname. India lo majority nee laantolle undedhi. manakenduku ani silent ga poye vaallu. But lower caste vaallu chappudu chesinappudu maatram ochhi naalugu maatalu vaallaki against ga cheppi velli povatam.

silent undaali ante, aa silence annitlo nu paatinchachhu ga. meeru telikunda antunnara, lekunte planned ga casteism choopisthunnaara ani naaku artham kaavatla. ee db lo entha time spend chesina, I am not able to understand this aspect of Hindu behaviour.

but since I'm a nice person, I tend to give others the benefit of my doubt mostly, and assume that people are conditioned to react in a certain way, and don't actually mean any malice.

tr1-o.gif

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

what platform and who is listening? inko incident jarigithey ippudu gola chesthunna vallu antha HCU nundi akkada cheri gola chesi dheenni lite theesukuntaaru. ee video lo unnollu antha vallu leaders gaa edhagadam kosamey kaani they wont do any good for any victim. nuvvu keyboard tho kandisthunnavu vallu media camera kanipisthey kandisthaaru velli valla pani vallu chusukuntaaru madhyalo students academics debbathintaayi. idhey last reply ee thread lo. I know i wasted some time here in this thread @3$% u will come back to first point again ani thelusu

so what's your point? emi jarigina, silent ga pani chooskovaala? Change may or may not happen, but doesn't mean people shouldn't fight for their rights.

Nenu khandinchedi aa incident kante, ikkada daani meedha reactions ni. eppudu choosina, politicians ni blame cheyyatam maanesthe may be neeku adhi artham avvachhu.

students academics debba thintaaya. haha.. adhi evari responsibility? students dha? irresponsible ga behave chesina VC dha? edho cheppaali ani cheppaku.

18 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

can you please eloborate what kind of discriminations so called dalits are facing in India??

3 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

can you please eloborate what kind of discriminations so called dalits are facing in India??

sachav po 2 additional sheets theeskoni maree sambhar neeku reply isthadu

lekunte simple ga 10geyy, bayataki poyyi bathuku, bp techukoku i'm enjoying this stupidity ani reply isthadu

6 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Idly lo extra chutney adigithe tiduthunaru sir ..

Trains lo flush panicheyyatam ledu 

Rtc Buses lo tickets aduguthunaru 

Just now, maverick23 said:

already raasa kadha, naaku personal ga telisina vaallaki jarigindhi IITM lo. even rich dalits face discrimination sometimes. I don't know much about poor dalits. pretty sure they have no real future.

statistically also, all institutions are dominated by the uppercaste, and there's no space for dalit assertion without being branded anti-Hindu and anti-India. Pls read the recent economic political weekly research paper on dalit representation in govt. institutions and academics. I already posted it here. you can search for it if you want. 

On top of all this, we have people like you, who openly say crap about dalits, and people like Alexander, who say the same things, but hide it under satire.

I know you'll come back with, if Kamma assertion is casteism, then dalit assertion is also casteism. You'll be right,if dalits are the ruling caste. That is a distinction you will probably never understand, or pretend not to.

India etla undante, oka multicultural nation laaga. Nobody trusts the other.dalits don't trust the uppercaste. the dalit students accuse university professors of failing them on purpose. This is true in some cases, and untrue in some cases.

uppercaste also don't trust the dalits. They think dalits exploit the law, and corner a lot of advantage, while being oblivious to their own advantage.

But nobody is ready to reach out to the other side and heal this misunderstanding and create a good environment where everyone is treated as equal.

Why are uppercaste students allowed to have sanskrit studies, vivekananda group, invite Subbu swamy to say nasty things, but dalits are not allowed to have an ambedkar group? 

then we have VCs like Appa Rao, who, in the name of fairness punishes dalit students for an imagined assault on the abvp guy. This, even after it was proved that the charge was false, and the original punishment revoked.

you'll ask what's the point of politics in college. I ask, what's the point of studying in college. did studying get you far? It doesn't get anyone far. Try and see how much your university topper is making. except in rare circumstances, he's making only a little more or less than you are.

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

already raasa kadha, naaku personal ga telisina vaallaki jarigindhi IITM lo. even rich dalits face discrimination sometimes. I don't know much about poor dalits. pretty sure they have no real future.

statistically also, all institutions are dominated by the uppercaste, and there's no space for dalit assertion without being branded anti-Hindu and anti-India. Pls read the recent economic political weekly research paper on dalit representation in govt. institutions and academics. I already posted it here. you can search for it if you want. 

On top of all this, we have people like you, who openly say crap about dalits, and people like Alexander, who say the same things, but hide it under satire.

I know you'll come back with, if Kamma assertion is casteism, then dalit assertion is also casteism. You'll be right,if dalits are the ruling caste. That is a distinction you will probably never understand, or pretend not to.

you guys should come out of this victimhood mentality( I know you guys do it deliberately)......I do agree may be in remote villages or few places discrimination exists .....But by enlarge,hardly anyone cares....claiming dalit has some kind of celebrity status.......I have 2 dalits among school best friends .......one is very welloff.......he used to get every new electronic gadget in market....branded clothes you name it......other secured good post in government....I have a brahmin friend who struggled hard to get seat in medicine (did longterm for inter for 2 years)...still struggling to get in PG due to reservations.....other a reddy friend,who tried hard for SI...even for constable job...but denied because of reservations....now he is working in some departmental store......there some 100's ifnot 1000's of examples.....like these

2 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

you guys should come out of this victimhood mentality( I know you guys do it deliberately)......I do agree may be in remote villages or few places discrimination exists .....But by enlarge,hardly anyone cares....claiming dalit has some kind of celebrity status.......I have 2 dalits among school best friends .......one is very welloff.......he used to get every new electronic gadget in market....branded clothes you name it......other secured good post in government....I have a brahmin friend who struggled hard to get seat in medicine (did longterm for inter for 2 years)...still struggling to get in PG due to reservations.....other a reddy friend,who tried hard for SI...even for constable job...but denied because of reservations....now he is working in some departmental store......there some 100's ifnot 1000's of examples.....like these

I have said a 1000 times that I'm not a dalit. If I was, my responses wouldn't be this measured.

you can pick 2 dalit friends to say whatever you want to. That's why I asked you to check the statistics of dalit representation in public institutions.

If you claim that 'merit' is the only fair criteria by which one can get a job in a public institution, then you are way off base from what is accepted criteria worldwide. 'merit' is immaterial. all sections of the society must be represented atleast nominally, if not proportionally. Once you understand this, everything will flow from this.

If there are 1000s of examples like your reddy friend, why don't you guys put pressure on BJP govt. to release the govt. census. lets see how many castes are well off, and by how much. That will be starting point to revisit reservation criteria.

dalits are intimidated everywhere. Not just in rural areas. They are not allowed to organize beef festivals - Yes it is their right to piss off the upper caste, as long as they are not attacking them physically. They do this only as a reaction to the insults directed at them in the university.

You may have studied in some private college, where everyone are from the same economic class. Public universities are different. Both the rich and the poor, upper and lower caste come to study there. Only there can you see discrimination. It exists in IITM, and I have seen it.

And chennai is not a rural town.

okay it seems even private colleges have some sort of fee reimbursement scheme in India, which means all sections of society study there. Or you may have even referred to your school friends.

Anyway, I'm surprised that people keep making their comments based on 1-2 of their 'friends'. If 2 of your uppercaste friends couldn't make it, a dozen million dalits are in the same situation. 

the key is, representation. 

My school had just 2 muslim guys, 3 telugus, and the rest Tambrams. The poorest now is one muslim guy, who's a PhD in Physics. almost half of them have retired. many of them are junior partners at a capital firm in US/UK. not a single one stayed back in India.

so according to me, upper castes are all filthy rich. That's why pls look at the statistics.

27 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

claiming dalit has some kind of celebrity status......

lets see. majority of those who speak up dalits are people who are people who are from the academia or the media. There's not a single dalit businessman or entrepreneur who can afford to do it.

If he does it, his business will go for a toss. But an uppercaste businessman can easily claim that reservations are unfair and 'certain' people exploit it, without naming the section - but its obvious already. One businessman recently did that on twitter. 

so how is dalit a celebrity status? if it was, more and more people should proudly identify themselves as dalit. its not happening, becaue of the social stigma.

earlier the social stigma was because of the concept of 'untouchability'. Now you guys have invented a new weapon. 'reservation' is the new stigma with which to attack dalits for you.