Nirbhaya act was there because she is brahmin!!

maverick23

The prob with u narsi......you got stuck in your delusional thinking as if India is still is 300 years back.....You expect people to respect so called dalits....who spew venom on majority beliefs....tries to avail most of government facilities by playing age-old victim card......and you expect rest of them to respect them as dalit assertion.....No wonder you dont get support for ur views.....amen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• Buttertheif

• maverick23

• sattipandu

10 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

The prob with u narsi......you got stuck in your delusional thinking as if India is still is 300 years back.....You expect people to respect so called dalits....who spew venom on majority beliefs....tries to avail most of government facilities by playing age-old victim card......and you expect rest of them to respect them as dalit assertion.....No wonder you dont get support for ur views.....amen

'avail most of govt. facilities' ? upper caste are still the majority in govt. institutions. That's why I asked you to look at the stats.

'age-old victim card'? so the upper caste has political power, economic power by huge land holdings, social power that comes with beating their chest about their caste, etc. and still wants to cry like a victim. is that new age victim card?

ofcourse I don't expect uppercastes to respect dalit assertion. I also don't expect dalits to back down. I just hope they keep repeating this message to shame both the upper casteists, and highlight india's problem with caste, abroad. So that no upper caste guy will be able to proclaim to a western guy about the 'greatness of Indian culture' without them having a good laugh about the absurdity of such claims.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

'avail most of govt. facilities' ? upper caste are still the majority in govt. institutions. That's why I asked you to look at the stats.

'age-old victim card'? so the upper caste has political power, economic power by huge land holdings, social power that comes with beating their chest about their caste, etc. and still wants to cry like a victim. is that new age victim card?

ofcourse I don't expect uppercastes to respect dalit assertion. I also don't expect dalits to back down. I just hope they keep repeating this message to shame both the upper casteists, and highlight india's problem with caste, abroad. So that no upper caste guy will be able to proclaim to a western guy about the 'greatness of Indian culture' without them having a good laugh about the absurdity of such claims.

tablet lo login ayyadu paaripondroi..

south park eric cartman

On 4/14/2016 at 2:42 AM, maverick23 said:

Free Jobs,Free promotions,Stipends,Free food,Free accommodation .....anni free ga thengina meeke antunte....vere valaki ela vuntundi....evanna ante gukkapette edustaaru...atrocity cases pedataaru....meeve oka bratukulaara....ante evarayena ante....Nee reaction ente narsi baa

endi vayyaa nee gola... evado oka edava edo matladithe andaru antene... aadedo andar dalits ni kalisi vaalla views represent chestunnada..

neelanti attitude unna vaalla batte eee godavalu..

inka free jobs, promotions free food free accomodation anta, aite nee yamma nuvvu nee comedy... inka anne free aite inka job enduku cheyyadam..

ee oka group ni antaa generalise chesi hate chestunnav choodu, anni communities lo nee laaga think chese vaallavalle godavalu. 

nee badha enti sc/st reservations ee na??

you have to first understand why this rule was drafted in the first place. go back to history and study the years of atrocities done to them.

secondly constitution prakaaram avi epudo expire aipoiyaayi.. and inka parents vaadithe vaala kids vadakoodadu.. ivanne unnai..

kadhi implement cheyyani politicians ni vadilesi janaala meeda padataav endi?? 

sc/st s lo majority inka below poverty line lone unnaru. government schools lo velli chooste neeku telustadi.. that doesnt mean vere caste vaalu leru ani kaadu.. vaallu kooda unnaru, reservation makes sense only to them.

un deserved candidates who are financially stable do not need reservation, adhi nenu kooda oppukuntaa kaani its governments fault that they are not following constitution. you have to stand up and and ask your leaders...

radical muslim non believers andaru infidels chachipovaali ani elaa antaaro nuvvu kooda alaane generalise chestunnav ga.. nuvu konchem baaga narrow minded unnav bhayya.. konchem cool ga alochiste neeku situatin ardham autundi..

On 4/15/2016 at 1:51 AM, maverick23 said:

you guys should come out of this victimhood mentality( I know you guys do it deliberately)......I do agree may be in remote villages or few places discrimination exists .....But by enlarge,hardly anyone cares....claiming dalit has some kind of celebrity status.......I have 2 dalits among school best friends .......one is very welloff.......he used to get every new electronic gadget in market....branded clothes you name it......other secured good post in government....I have a brahmin friend who struggled hard to get seat in medicine (did longterm for inter for 2 years)...still struggling to get in PG due to reservations.....other a reddy friend,who tried hard for SI...even for constable job...but denied because of reservations....now he is working in some departmental store......there some 100's ifnot 1000's of examples.....like these

asalu sense undaa nuvvu matlade daantlo... naaku unnaru dalit friends, 3 ppl i know removed reservation and secured good ranks in open category.. maa annaya vaala friend oka st ammai ni married, vaalla views vinnaka i was surprised, they hate reservations bcoz it makes them look bad. aa akka cheppedi thanu doctor, thanu open lo chaduvkunna kooda thana caste thelisi reservation candidate ani default cheskune vaallu anta, i dont blame the ppl. the point is that not everyone has same thoughts or opinions.. naa experience batti nenu ohoo dalits evaru reservation vaadakunda ilaane unnara ani anukolenu kada.. nee friend circles lo edavalu unnarani andaru edavalu antam tappu.

time has changed and along with it ppl, but we are still using the age old rules?? whose fault is that??? it is yours, mine... its our fault.

On April 14, 2016 at 11:23 PM, dollar vora said:

Padukone mundhu edava video choosi mind upset chesko daluchukoledu edavalu are always edavalu vallani vadilesi  u guys have a good night 

Exactly, ilanti videos chudatam dhandaga, chusi share chesi alanti hatred penche valla ki publicity ivatam sudha dhandaga

yedho road side dung ani side nunchi velipovali ilanti vallu edhuru padithe

9 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Exactly, ilanti videos chudatam dhandaga, chusi share chesi alanti hatred penche valla ki publicity ivatam sudha dhandaga

yedho road side dung ani side nunchi velipovali ilanti vallu edhuru padithe

Agreed... ilaanti comedy gaallu ee madhya baaga tayarayyaaru.. kanayyaa gaadu, hyd lo evado prof.... share chesi publicity penchakandi raa babu 

On 4/14/2016 at 11:57 PM, maverick23 said:

watch from 1:30

indukaadura mimalini hate chesedi.......both telugu CM's are manuvadhis because one attended chandi yagam.....one participated in pushkaram......hate filled casteist bigots

Ee kondi Univ student aa? Vammo asalu govt Univ lo em jaruguthundo