TamilNadu lo 69% aa. Vammoo

kranthi111983

Ippude reservations meedha google chesta unte TN lo 69% reservation ani chusi shock tinna!! Endhi vayya idhi. Intha daarunam aa ??

Ante OC's population only 31% aa state lo ? Population ki sambandham lekunda reservations ichi dobbutunnaru gaa. I think it's time to move out of India or marry a SC/ST girl.

as far as I know as per SC judgement...they add 19% extra seats in order to implement 69% quota...

also more than 80% of TN population is covered with this 69% ....its not that 69% go to reserved and rest 31 % to OC's ... its not that simple...

Except for a few upper castes all the other castes have reservations in TN....final judgement is still pending in SC...interim order was to add 19% seats to make up for the 50+19% .....

1 hour ago, siru said:

Sc st ni pelli cheskunte nuvvu kuda sc st kinda chustubda govt?

i don't think so

Aa Rohit Vemula same ga. Valla amma SC or ST anta. Dad BC. Vaadu SC category lo seat kottadu. Ippudu vaadi Mom & brother joined Buddhism on Ambedkar jayanthi day. News lo vachindhi.

42 minutes ago, tokkale said:

as far as I know as per SC judgement...they add 19% extra seats in order to implement 69% quota...

also more than 80% of TN population is covered with this 69% ....its not that 69% go to reserved and rest 31 % to OC's ... its not that simple...

Except for a few upper castes all the other castes have reservations in TN....final judgement is still pending in SC...interim order was to add 19% seats to make up for the 50+19% .....

Nuvvu anedhi enti ante 80% of the population falls under BC, SC or ST antavu. Is it factually correct or North lo Jat lu, Gujarat lo Patels laa & mana Andhra lo Kapu lu try chesinattu mix ayipoyaara BC loki ?

On April 14, 2016 at 6:01 AM, kranthi111983 said:

Ippude reservations meedha google chesta unte TN lo 69% reservation ani chusi shock tinna!! Endhi vayya idhi. Intha daarunam aa ??

Ante OC's population only 31% aa state lo ? Population ki sambandham lekunda reservations ichi dobbutunnaru gaa. I think it's time to move out of India or marry a SC/ST girl.

Jaya Amma routeea separatu. Vallu eppatnuncho different thoughts lo unnaru. TN is separate country annaru. They want to part from India anta. Valla mental ki haddu ledu.