TCS need to pay $940-mn in fine

bhaigan

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

TCS chinna compnay em kadu bhayya....pedda conglomerate......like cars, tech,iron.....vadu jobs isthunnadu bane undi alatappudu ilanti panulu enduku cheyali

It's all part of the business dude. America lo unna Companies Anni rules follow ayye laga cheptunava. This is purely your hatredness towards Tcs, you may have your reasons for that but there are huge number of people who got benefited because of Tcs. And vomerica lo Pani chese mana lanti pake fraud gurinchi matladakudadu. Emantav..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bhaigan

• Butterthief

• libraguy863

• solman

Top Posters In This Topic

ee debbaki ikkadu nunchi TCS India ki pothe better atleast we have 1 less thing to worry about. TCS folks have lot of attitude and try to screw everyone fresh in the market  and experienced , never seen any nice person from WIPRO,INFI,TCS,TECH MAHINDRA. all of them are fking @$$...es.

TCS is all over the world so they can find a different clients elsewhere..

varini.. vadiki oka lekkana aa amount.. lol

India company ki fine padite Indians enjoy chestunaru endho ... pichi flowers gallu

6 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

never seen any nice person from WIPRO,INFI,TCS,TECH MAHINDRA. all of them are fking @$$...es.

problem antha mandhi lo undhaaaa or neelo undhaa?????????

15 minutes ago, libraguy863 said:

ee debbaki ikkadu nunchi TCS India ki pothe better atleast we have 1 less thing to worry about. TCS folks have lot of attitude and try to screw everyone fresh in the market  and experienced , never seen any nice person from WIPRO,INFI,TCS,TECH MAHINDRA. all of them are fking @$$...es.

TCS is all over the world so they can find a different clients elsewhere..

8 minutes ago, solman said:

@3$%

1 minute ago, solman said:

Ok so you want to start ...lets do it.. 

Ask all the OPTs who are looking for a break for the 1st project and stuck in consultancies . all these companies  above have employees who dont have minimum common sense and call at 8pm for an interview or midnight for a screening call. There will be plenty who agree  in the DB. 

All these guys cannot act or be professional valla manager ki soap vesi vesi complaints chepi venuka gothulu tavvi vastaru onsite.

BTW im not an OPT  now but was on OPT once upon a time, i had bad experience when in between contracts or looking for a break . On job i've seen INFI guys messing with very Sr QA tella manager who was laid back and easy going . Saw NIIT lazy manager who watches movies during regular work hours in a corner cube.

Saw CAP GEMINI folks who wait till 4pm to raise a defect and charge OT after 5pm , with only 1 guy working but all the team got OT meaning double pay.COGNIZANT manager screwd up one of my friends career did not do his GC till the last min and he had to go back to India.

So experiences  like these made  me firm on my decision that all are alike regardless of company ..

16 minutes ago, solman said:

varini.. vadiki oka lekkana aa amount.. lol

India company ki fine padite Indians enjoy chestunaru endho ... pichi flowers gallu

Valla ki profit vaste Niku emanna $$ istunnara bhayya ??

2 hours ago, libraguy863 said:

Ask all the OPTs who are looking for a break for the 1st project and stuck in consultancies . all these companies  above have employees who dont have minimum common sense and call at 8pm for an interview or midnight for a screening call. There will be plenty who agree  in the DB. 

All these guys cannot act or be professional valla manager ki soap vesi vesi complaints chepi venuka gothulu tavvi vastaru onsite.

BTW im not an OPT  now but was on OPT once upon a time, i had bad experience when in between contracts or looking for a break . On job i've seen INFI guys messing with very Sr QA tella manager who was laid back and easy going . Saw NIIT lazy manager who watches movies during regular work hours in a corner cube.

Saw CAP GEMINI folks who wait till 4pm to raise a defect and charge OT after 5pm , with only 1 guy working but all the team got OT meaning double pay.COGNIZANT manager screwd up one of my friends career did not do his GC till the last min and he had to go back to India.

So experiences  like these made  me firm on my decision that all are alike regardless of company ..

Ba...Neelanti valla usuru oorikepodhu andhuke ila case lu ^^

4 hours ago, libraguy863 said:

Valla ki profit vaste Niku emanna $$ istunnara bhayya ??

naku ivakapoyina... india lo konni lakhs mandhiki employment istunaru vallu 

adhe adhe lee  @3$%@3$%@3$%

+1 ee indians inthey bro nasty people

vadana lo pasa ledhu amma

time ki chepi cheyali ante , india shift lo chestaru , ekada furniture delivery ke 4 hrs window tesukuntaru , 

personal exp ni generalise chesav anukunta