India No Longer Shah Rukh’s Fan

JANASENA

1 minute ago, siru said:

Lol.. counter kaadu.. Sarcasm :(

yes. sarcasm. aithe neeku sarcasm meedha class teeskovaali.

what you said was true. So it can't be sarcasm.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

avuna.gif

If Siru's comment was sarcastic, the sarcasm was directed at the TS, and not at my comment

Because what I said was sarcastic, and slightly true, and it looked like he was building on my comment, and making it stronger.

If it was an attempt to direct sarcasm at me, then Siru will need lessons on sarcasm 101. Just like you need lessons at trolling.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

If Siru's comment was sarcastic, the sarcasm was directed at the TS, and not at my comment

Because what I said was sarcastic, and slightly true, and it looked like he was building on my comment, and making it stronger.

If it was an attempt to direct sarcasm at me, then Siru will need lessons on sarcasm 101. Just like you need lessons at trolling.

avuna.gif

39 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

who will teach me sarcasm 101? 

I was obviously building on ur sarcasm that uppercaste hindus are the only honest ppl in india 

1 hour ago, GunturGongura said:

musalodni em chustam …..e srk movies anni routinega untay anpistadi …lite

aithe ok..

inka nuvvu kuda Srk remarks valla hurted emo anukunna

44 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

like they say...if i had to explain my joke/sarcasm then its most definitely a bad attempt 

1 minute ago, siru said:

who will teach me sarcasm 101? 

I was obviously building on ur sarcasm that uppercaste hindus are the only honest ppl in india 

yeah. I know. I was explaining that to our inhouse fatso, eric cartman.

2 hours ago, alpachinao said:

Lol movie edo sufer ani reviews sussinolu yack thu ani telling 

Evado panipaata leni vadu article raasadu ani ardam ayindi

ee article chadivava vuncle ? 

9 hours ago, siru said:

lol..seriously? people think this much before they decide to watch a movie?

ever considered that the simple reason for less collections could be that Fan movie lacked the commercial elements?

+69