Woman Police officer Suspended For posting topless selfie

Prabhas_Fan

Woman-Police-officer-Suspended-For-posti

A Mexican woman police officer got suspended for posting a topless selfie on her social media account. Nidia Garcia, a Mexican police has clicked a picture in her patrol car during her working hours  and she posed topless exposing her top assets. The picture soon went viral on the social media. She was captured wearing her police uniform and exposed her breasts.

The image created storm after she posted it on social media and the mother-of-two was immediately relieved backslash in facebook and questions were raised against the police security. Later, she was suspended for this act and she turned to her Facebook account to apologise. The woman cop said she was 'disgusted' with herself for taking the picture

She wrote: 'I was wrong in letting myself be photographed in my hours of work while still wearing the uniform of an officer. "

'I want to ask a huge apology to the secretary of security and Justice of proximity and more to my municipality general Escobedo for this immoral act on my part."."I feel disgusted by the great damage caused and the damage done mainly to my two daughters, followed by my husband, my parents, brothers and entire family." She added

It wasn't clear if it was a selfie or she had someone else click the picture for her.

43 minutes ago, Chitti_Robo_Rebuilt said:

Adi personal life.... Nacchithey guitar vayyinchukovali kaani suspend lu endi vaa

She wrote: 'I was wrong in letting myself be photographed in my hours of work while still wearing the uniform of an officer. "

2 hours ago, Rendu said:

Pm plz

2 hours ago, posaanisam said:

pic plsss

1 hour ago, Janamejayudu said:

pm fleez

32 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Pic edi vay

google nidia garcia... first spanish link loney vundi bro.....

ori mee mohalu manda...

aa title choosi pic kosame vacharu andaru..kanapadakpoye saariki pm Flz anta

@3$%

nijamga DB lo intha rasika raja's endi ra ayya...navvaleka chasstunna

1 minute ago, chichi said:

ori mee mohalu manda...

aa title choosi pic kosame vacharu andaru..kanapadakpoye saariki pm Flz anta

@3$%

nijamga DB lo intha rasika raja's endi ra ayya...navvaleka chasstunna

neeku kavala odda bhayya brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236