Is Elon Musk another Steve Jobs?

lazybugger

1 minute ago, yomama said:

Ila edatam kadu dB lo padi Edo okati chesi kanabadu ahh ika routine rotti comment untadi GA line lo vadulu

edho okati chesi ikkada enduku kanabadatha ra picchoda? nuvvu thirige db ki antha value undhi anukuntunnava.

nee laage nenu kooda useless fellow ne. @3$%

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• sattipandu

• icecreamZ

• alpachinao

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Looks like he's on the path to become Steve Jobs 2.0, but he wants to be Tony Stark.

daari choopinchu nuvve, edo okati 

Just now, sattipandu said:

daari choopinchu nuvve, edo okati 

vaadi bondha. I hope his company succeeds (because of the brilliant people who work for him), and he ends up like Steve Jobs.

I still remember people used to think that Jobs was the guy who designed Lisa. Even popular mechanics used to portray Jobs as this visionary engineer.

Musk's mask will also open pretty soon, when he becomes as popular as Jobs.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

vaadi bondha. I hope his company succeeds (because of the brilliant people who work for him), and he ends up like Steve Jobs.

I still remember people used to think that Jobs was the guy who designed Lisa. Even popular mechanics used to portray Jobs as this visionary engineer.

ok genius

3 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

ok genius

don't worry, if you booked Tesla. It's still a great car. Except it was designed by someone else not named Musk.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

eroi....  brilliant people and skills gurinchi nuvvu matladuthunnav?? kompa theesi medhadu vaapu vyaadhi vachi ne brain kaani peruguthundha enti??

Just now, icecreamZ said:

eroi....  brilliant people and skills gurinchi nuvvu matladuthunnav?? kompa theesi medhadu vaapu vyaadhi vachi ne brain kaani peruguthundha enti??

edho maatlaadala kadha ba. nee laaga nee kanna takkuva sthaayi lo unna vaalla gurinchi maatladatla kadha.

atleast I'm aiming to bring down people who are way better than I am. nee brathuke, paapam anipisthondi.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

don't worry, if you booked Tesla. It's still a great car. Except it was designed by someone else not named Musk.

i aint rich , naa 2 mile drive to work ki tesla aythey enti any Ulev/Pzev car aythey enti

This sort of hero worship helps push products, and revive technologies. Even though its a bit annoying at times.

I mean why would the world's smartest man waste time making money, flying to and from his multiple manuf facilities, deal with imbecile board members, incompetent suppliers, etc., 

He would simply find a tenureship in a university and work in leisure with money donated by the government.

6 hours ago, lazybugger said:

This sort of hero worship helps push products, and revive technologies. Even though its a bit annoying at times.

I mean why would the world's smartest man waste time making money, flying to and from his multiple manuf facilities, deal with imbecile board members, incompetent suppliers, etc., 

He would simply find a tenureship in a university and work in leisure with money donated by the government.

Well said...reservation unte ade advantage..hayiga we can work in leisure

6 hours ago, lazybugger said:

bhayya .. chinna doubt nee age entha ? LISA may be 3rd release/version emo ( Correct me if i am wrong ) .. oo 30 years mundu release aithey.. emledu you still remember annav people talk ani.. Dont think otherwise.

To your point how many people know Jobs name before IPOD started - or got the actual cult status ? ( I bought Iphone 2 , remember those days ).