Fnd got stuck with 221G Pls help

Gajala frm Washington DC

Recent ga ma fnd ki I 797 B vahcindi, so he have to leave country and get stamping done, so while in Interview he got 221g, and asked for couple of questions.

FYI...it's not a inHouse project, real client ea but too small client, some where in Miami

1) List of customers for the current client have ( does it include the actual customers for client or Employer dagara una employees aa ) his employer is going to provide the list of employees he have, we know its wrong. But is it okay if we provide the list of employees the employer have.

2 ) Client lease aggrement.

Please help, he is very tensed.

clear ga undi kada ... 

Ask client / employer to give a letter for these questions .I once got 221G asking how many H1's does your employer has and how many of them working for this client. Employer letter ichadu 1 week lo and I dropped all the documents with this letter in drop box..

Khel kattAM .. Ducknam BHANDH

30 minutes ago, Gajala frm Washington DC said:

Recent ga ma fnd ki I 797 B vahcindi, so he have to leave country and get stamping done, so while in Interview he got 221g, and asked for couple of questions.

FYI...it's not a inHouse project, real client ea but too small client, some where in Miami

1) List of customers for the current client have ( does it include the actual customers for client or Employer dagara una employees aa ) his employer is going to provide the list of employees he have, we know its wrong. But is it okay if we provide the list of employees the employer have.

2 ) Client lease aggrement.

Please help, he is very tensed.

His employer should provide those docs