Top Posters In This Topic

• Leonardo_Di_Carpio

• GunturGongura

• argadorn

• killudada

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, changure said:

Just my two cents here..

First of all,How did your employer allowed to change the vendors? . Your employer has to settle the dust here.

IMO, talk to  your employer  and let him settle with vendor X.Even let your vendor Y know about it and see if he can be helpful in any way.

Changing the employer is not a correct solution. Even if you change the employer , the situation is same with Vendors.

Asalu employer change ayithe situation same ela avutundhi bro ?

The employer has a contract with vendor... manaki em undadu contract or non compete.

Just now, killudada said:

The employer has a contract with vendor... manaki em undadu contract or non compete.

lol man... its on behalf of the consultant as an organization the employer will sign the MSA since corp2corp not corp2independent position man... direct ga kakapoina you are tied to your employers actions. 

3 hours ago, Leonardo_Di_Carpio said:

I'm currently working for a vendor 'X'...and the contract is completed....

changed to vendor 'Y'...for the new contract...

End client same for vendor  'X' and Vendor 'Y'.

My employer same for vendor  'X' and Vendor 'Y'.

now vendor 'X' threatening me ....saying i cannot extend the project contract with new vendor....for same end client

no problem... naku okasari chance vahcindhi alaney same client project contract ayipoyindhi nenu emi cheyalenu contract end ayindhi cheppadu same client different vendor tho offer vachindhi but less pay so i didnt go... evani companies lo chetsharu legal velthay vellu anu...i know many people did like that...

1 hour ago, macha said:

new contract inaaa... vendors put clause from 6 months to 2 years you should not work with same client tru diffrent vendor anii... apudu its legal case avutadi... I know someone who paid 10K + court fee...

10K+ court fees is fine for me....

better solution kosam chusthunna anthe...

3 hours ago, Leonardo_Di_Carpio said:

after the contact x months varuku same client ki vere vendors nundi pani cheyyakodhu ani unte? you are in risk----- ila undi....ade issue ippudu....

but this is a totally different position....its not contract extension....its a new contract with other vendor for new duration...

bro emi kadhu go legally reverse lo nuvu sue cheyyi health problems theskochadu ani....

10 minutes ago, loveindia said:

appudu vaadiki straight forward ga tell man... this is total different position... please talk to the client if you have any more questions ani... Because client daggara relation potundi antey vendor will keep it shut... 

vendor gadu....emi antunadu ante...

you cannot work for same client ....with different vendor...and same employer....for 1 year after contract end....ani

so on the same...legal ga proceed avhanu ani telling...

2 hours ago, Spell_Hunter said:

mee emplyr kee neeku pungi pagultundi baa, you cannot work for the same client upto a period of 6 months eh position lo vunna - only option you have is u can call the current vendor and tell him the situation vaallu vaallu deal cheskunte ok if not u cannot do the job legally!! alternatively change your employer and continue your contracting :)

ekada rasadu amma e story send me oen document related to that....chala mandhi chesaru ekada problem raledhu ......

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

bro emi kadhu go legally reverse lo nuvu sue cheyyi health problems theskochadu ani....

my employer is shivering man....

manchi reputation undi mana company ki...doesn't want go legally antundu....

8 minutes ago, killudada said:

agreed...that's right....

15 minutes ago, changure said:

Just my two cents here..

First of all,How did your employer allowed to change the vendors? . Your employer has to settle the dust here.

IMO, talk to  your employer  and let him settle with vendor X.Even let your vendor Y know about it and see if he can be helpful in any way.

Changing the employer is not a correct solution. Even if you change the employer , the situation is same with Vendors.

employer gadiki 100 mandhi lo edu okkadu manaki edhi okate...

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

no problem... naku okasari chance vahcindhi alaney same client project contract ayipoyindhi nenu emi cheyalenu contract end ayindhi cheppadu same client different vendor tho offer vachindhi but less pay so i didnt go... evani companies lo chetsharu legal velthay vellu anu...i know many people did like that...

yaa...legal ga proceeding man vendor gadu....my employer ki mail chesdadu....

2 hours ago, Spell_Hunter said:

mee emplyr kee neeku pungi pagultundi baa, you cannot work for the same client upto a period of 6 months eh position lo vunna - only option you have is u can call the current vendor and tell him the situation vaallu vaallu deal cheskunte ok if not u cannot do the job legally!! alternatively change your employer and continue your contracting :)

ade employer change avdam ante...

malli i140 approved undi.......PD retain cheyyali....

but h1b transfer fees pay cheyyali...malli perm and i140 file chesthe....$10 k bokka....tension kuda....

8 minutes ago, argadorn said:

ekada rasadu amma e story send me oen document related to that....chala mandhi chesaru ekada problem raledhu ......

telidhui bro...but always better to be in safe conditions ...right....