Prime venndor ...gadi lolli

Leonardo_Di_Carpio

4 hours ago, Leonardo_Di_Carpio said:

vendor 'X gadu call chesi....i will proceed legally with my lawyer ani telling....

Ya..valaki..untadhi..oka vendor tho velinaka..u have a min gap..ikada nuvu chesina thapu..vadiki chepadam...chepakunda..pothuna ani chepalsindhi...or u have to pay him...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leonardo_Di_Carpio

• GunturGongura

• argadorn

• killudada

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, rapchik said:

Ya..valaki..untadhi..oka vendor tho velinaka..u have a min gap..ikada nuvu chesina thapu..vadiki chepadam...chepakunda..pothuna ani chepalsindhi...or u have to pay him...

Vendor gadiki nenu cheppaledu man...

but somehow ...he came to know about it...

WTF. If it is not same position why all these litigations. You need to make old vendor believe there is chance of losing the business with this client if they don't allow you to work with this client. You should make client aware of this unless he supports the old vendor and fine to lose you. Use your connections from the client side....

4 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

WTF. If it is not same position why all these litigations. You need to make old vendor believe there is chance of losing the business with this client if they don't allow you to work with this client. You should make client aware of this unless he supports the old vendor and fine to lose you. Use your connections from the client side....

Client will support me...

i will inform this matter to my client manager soon...

7 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Litigation ade man...

same client ...same employer...new contract...with new vendor....

1 minute ago, Leonardo_Di_Carpio said:

Litigation ade man...

same client ...same employer...new contract...with new vendor....

Didn't you say it is new contract and new position? If yes, involve the client. If the client needs you, they all will come to an agreement

Just now, pravinyudu said:

Didn't you say it is new contract and new position? If yes, involve the client. If the client needs you, they all will come to an agreement

Client doesnt know anything about it...

motham my emploer andme dealing now...

4 minutes ago, Leonardo_Di_Carpio said:

Client doesnt know anything about it...

motham my emploer andme dealing now...

Okay, if that is the case and don't want to involve client for whatever the reason, both vendors need to come to an agreement with profit sharing vs nothing at all.

1 minute ago, pravinyudu said:

Okay, if that is the case and don't want to involve client for whatever the reason, both vendors need to come to an agreement with profit sharing vs nothing at all.

New vendor ki emi problems levu...

old vendor gadu...bull shittinggggg...

contract tho sambandham ledhu....

maa client place to vendor change avvalante 3 months cooling period.

ee 3 months lo contract poyina sarey..malli contract within 3 months lo vasthe you have to go with same vendor...

usually clients will enforce them..so that vendor jumping may not create loss for some vendors....

Just now, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

ee 3 months lo contract poyina sarey..malli contract within 3 months lo vasthe you have to go with same vendor...

usually clients will enforce them..so that vendor jumping may not create loss for some vendors....

also ee bullshitting vallana i was not able to switch to new vendor who is wiling to file my H1.

Old vendor was not willing to release me...

so i had to leave country (h1B denied)

6 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Im planning to change employer...