experience letters for I140

badexample

send them an email requesting about the employer experience letter.. they have to provide it no matter what you did to them with either a +ve or -ve atleast... or else serve the notice... there are free lawyers to help you with employer problems..

3 minutes ago, loveindia said:

send them an email requesting about the employer experience letter.. they have to provide it no matter what you did to them with either a +ve or -ve atleast... or else serve the notice... there are free lawyers to help you with employer problems..

great info bro. Thank you man!

One of the employer I worked with is no longer in business.. company close aipondi.. ee situation ela approach avali emaina idea unda?

Just now, badexample said:

One of the employer I worked with is no longer in business.. company close aipondi.. ee situation ela approach avali emaina idea unda?

I don't think there is much you can do for out of business man...

Just now, loveindia said:

I don't think there is much you can do for out of business man...

so ee company di experience ela choopinchali anedi artham avatam ledu bro.. affidavit with self attestation saripovacha?

anyone who has any avidia about this?

I also had the same issue with one Employer. I have just provided the signed offer letter and the W2, my case is approved, I hope this helps.

1 hour ago, badexample said:

Naku kooda ilane unde just experience pettadu aa company di lawyer, letters emi lekunde. Vadu pay roll just 1 month ke ichadu and oka thousand hand kichadu and 2 months di ivvaledu so appudu changed employer. Vadu company ni vere vallaki ammesadata affer few years. Nenu opt time lo oka 5 months chesa so adi add chesadu lawyer eventhough i didn't give experience letter. I-140 approve kooda ayindi. Anthaga emi chudaru if it is short term. Antha luck man. Unless you have more than 1 year experience in that company and keeping that in i-140 filing then they don't care about letters, i-140 ki nee current employer history chustaru. 

13 minutes ago, vasu123 said:

Naku kooda ilane unde just experience pettadu aa company di lawyer, letters emi lekunde. Vadu pay roll just 1 month ke ichadu. Vadu company ni vere vallaki ammesadata affer few years. Nenu opt time lo oka 5 months chesa so adi add chesadu lawyer eventhough i don't gave experience letter. I-140 approve kooda ayindi. Anthaga emi chudaru if it is short term. Antha luck man. Unless you have more than 1 year experience in that company and keeping that in i-140 filing then they don't care about letters, i-140 ki nee current employer history chustaru. 

So okka question bro.. H1 time ki experience letters unte chala ledante opt lo experience letters kooda kavala? because this company thats out of business is from my opt time..

2 minutes ago, badexample said:

So okka question bro.. H1 time ki experience letters unte chala ledante opt lo experience letters kooda kavala? because this company thats out of business is from my opt time..

Nee perm lo unna skills + experience nee exp letters lo reflect avvali otherwise there is risk of RFE, If you are unable to get letters adhe time lo ne tho patu pani chesinodi affidavit saripotadhi. 

I heard of some lucky cases in TSC but Nebraska Service Center odu left and right putting RFE's

Naku adhe rfe ochindi, nenu pani sesina oka koluvu vaadu skills pettala Just A worked as s/w enngg from x date to y date ani pettadu , dani rfe esadu NSC odu..

trackitt forums choodu

1 minute ago, badexample said:

Opt lo unna h1 lo unna, pay roll run chesindi antha experience kindike vastundi. u can use opt time experience also. i-140 ki current employer capability and history chustaru, don't worry too much about previous company experience letter. Just mention chesey opt time lo experience kooda but 6 months kante ekkuva previous company experience pedithe make sure aa company W2 submit chey. W2 doc will work incase that company do not give experience letter or that company is sold/out of business. 

1 hour ago, badexample said:

bros.. experience letters previous employers ivvatam ledu.. alternative enti? malli rfe rakunda options cheppandi please..

Get Affidavit from your ex colleagues... 

Same happened to my Colleague 1 month ago... it got cleared after submitting the docs from his ex colleagues.

3 minutes ago, princeofheaven said:

Nee perm lo unna skills + experience nee exp letters lo reflect avvali otherwise there is risk of RFE, If you are unable to get letters adhe time lo ne tho patu pani chesinodi affidavit saripotadhi. 

I heard of some lucky cases in TSC but Nebraska Service Center odu left and right putting RFE's

Naku adhe rfe ochindi, nenu pani sesina oka koluvu vaadu skills pettala Just A worked as s/w enngg from x date to y date ani pettadu , dani rfe esadu NSC odu..

trackitt forums choodu

Company vadi experience letter lekunte W2 untadi kada vadidi, we can submit w2 copy. 

2 minutes ago, vasu123 said:

Company vadi experience letter lekunte W2 untadi kada vadidi, we can submit w2 copy. 

NSC odu accept seyyatle, skills letter or affidavit asking