Tochatledu

GunturGongura

1 minute ago, GunturGongura said:

Bad marriage/ relationship  Lo undadam kanna single ga undadam better

naku constraints unay like horoscope, parents acceptance.. Avvadu anem bhayam Ledu eroju repu chala common aypoyay divorce

alaaa anii kadu Gongura . Lets say you get re married but still when there is a fight with your second hubby he will talk about your first husband kachitanga you gett in to more more depression this happended to lot of ppl where ppl commited ssuicies. Take councelling that is what lot of people don't encourgae to get remarried for second time

Second marriage is a big mistake for ladies . Look at the stataistics how many are sucessfuul 10 among 9 are failure .

7 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Bad marriage/ relationship  Lo undadam kanna single ga undadam better

naku constraints unay like horoscope, parents acceptance.. Avvadu anem bhayam Ledu eroju repu chala common aypoyay divorce

did you get your opt card

2 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

Nakem tondara Ledu, konni rojulaina peacefulga undalani undi 

case close cheskuntey better...so you can be in relax mode and you can search for partner otherwise frustration state and health issues vastayi pillalu puttey chances depreciate avutayi if you cross 30+  Nayak29.gif

3 minutes ago, Bahubali2 said:

alaaa anii kadu Gongura . Lets say you get re married but still when there is a fight with your second hubby he will talk about your first husband kachitanga you gett in to more more depression this happended to lot of ppl where ppl commited ssuicies. Take councelling that is what lot of people don't encourgae to get remarried for second time

Second marriage is a big mistake for ladies . Look at the stataistics how many are sucessfuul 10 among 9 are failure .

Na first marriage is not consummated 

and ipdu naku remarriage gurinchi discuss cheydam istam Ledu , ippatlo I don't have such thoughts . I left it to my parents n relatives, vallu em decide cheste Adi n I have full trust that vallem chesina na manchike.....thanks for ur suggestions

1 minute ago, GunturGongura said:

and ipdu naku remarriage gurinchi discuss cheydam istam Ledu , ippatlo I don't have such thoughts n thanks for ur suggestions

I am not discoraging you  . you have to be brave and lead the life . good luck

3 minutes ago, Balibabu said:

case close cheskuntey better...so you can be in relax mode and you can search for partner otherwise frustration state and health issues vastayi pillalu puttey chances depreciate avutayi if you cross 30+  Nayak29.gif

Yup clear avtay next 3 months Lo 

1 minute ago, Bahubali2 said:

I am not discoraging you  . you have to be brave and lead the life . good luck

Watever, I am glad that am blessed with good parents , sibling and supportive relatives n friends

3 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

and ipdu naku remarriage gurinchi discuss cheydam istam Ledu , ippatlo I don't have such thoughts . I left it to my parents n relatives, vallu em decide cheste Adi n I have full trust that vallem chesina na manchike.....thanks for ur suggestions

One thing I would like to tell you . There is no one in this world  who will  help someone  for free not only for you it happens to everyone .Don't post your personal stuff .

Don't use bad words and don't ill treat men in this community using bad words Respect men .I am sorry for commenting you before.

2 hours ago, agora said:

k

Entira shin gayab ainav em nadustundhi  Nayak29.gif

2 hours ago, GunturGongura said:

uncle nuvu yepdu apply chesav opt ki and transferred date enti?

Aunty nenu mar18th apply chesanu ..Apr19 transferred ani vachindi ..May5 approved  Nayak29.gif

1 minute ago, Bahubali2 said:

One thing I would like to tell you . There is no one in this world  who will  help someone  for free not only for you it happens to everyone .Don't post your personal stuff .

Don't use bad words and don't ill treat men in this community using bad words Respect men .I am sorry for commenting you before.

Personal stuff kanna personal experiences antanu , naku chala badha undi and am releasing it by posting on Db 

lite tisko edo saradaga konni replies istaam pratidi serious tiskunte ela

2 minutes ago, Bahubali2 said:

ala anesi sorry chepoddu anta bhayya chinnapudu ma pantulamma seppindi

sorry value pothadi anta

Just now, BARFl said:

Aunty nenu mar18th apply chesanu ..Apr19 transferred ani vachindi ..May5 approved  Nayak29.gif

Nenu mar 19 applied mar 29 th transferred .. Inka em change Ledu status Lo 

1 minute ago, BARFl said:

endi ra job search start chesinava araa  Nayak29.gif