Poll : Do telugu movies suck

mastercheif

Do telugu movies suck ?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

first, decency ki konni basic guidelines unnayi. adhi follow avvamanu aa directors ni.

telugu films lo, feudalism ni glorify chesinattu ekkada cheyyaru anukunta. migatha vaallu kaneesam subtle ga feudalism choopisthaaru. manollu direct ga teeseyatame. baahubali lo kooda horrible scene, feet on a guy's head. antha neechamaina scene ni kooda highlight laaga teesina director ni emanaali?

it's okay if the actor takes 100cr, as long he's the main reason people come to watch that film and it makes more than he takes. adhem problem kaadhu.

LOL ....directors, art nd creativity must have not limits nd censorship

migatha antha correct cheppav emo kani..i wont agree ur view with u in this one

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

A billionaire that becomes a billionaire by exploiting the masses and keeps exploiting them to hide his insecurity and the ill gotten wealth. 

And then we wonder why these so called "consultants" exploit people here in the US, it's all deep rooted in our psyche. A lot of these "consultant billionaires" are celebrated and worshipped in their native places of birth in India and are affiliated politically with the local hoodlums that run the governments. 

Agreed 100%

35 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

producers ki telusu anukunta market capacity entho, remuneration entha ivvaalo.

that is not the reason for bad movies. the reason is, as Chiranjeevi rightly said, lack of good writers.

80s, 90s lo manchi cinemaalu ochhaayi ga. even Chiru commercial movies look better than the current crap.

ippudu aa commercial movies bore kottayi janali ki anthe...

good writers vunnaru...chance lu ichi support chese vallu entha mandi...even janalu kooda encouragement isthe baagane teestharu

ippudippude andaru konchem mind petti teesthunnaru movies malli konchem gap tarvatha...present situation is ok

36 minutes ago, chichi said:

LOL inka edagali pardhu...konchem inner circle lo vunnav.. directors, art nd creativity must have not limits nd censorship

migatha antha correct cheppav emo kani..i wont agree ur view with u in this one

deenlo LOL emi ledhu.

that is not creativity. it is lack of awareness about the society for which you make your movies. Art has limits. limits that the artist himself puts on himself. It is based on the environment artist grows in, and the kind of people artist interacts with.

That he thinks showing bonded labour/slavery as something heroic is okay, reflects on how much of a pathetic environment he grew up in.

Tamil version lo aithe, ekanga he used a dalit caste name for the army that the hero fights against, towards the end. These are not small issues. director should be made aware that he should exercise his creativity elsewhere.

creativity kaavalante, lets make a movie with a maadiga character, having kamma/reddy/raju/upper caste landlords as slaves, after he wins a billion dollar lottery or something.

@tennisluvr

I liked the way you expressed your points , correlating the topic to other aspects too.

Here's my point. This might be irrelavant to the disco happening here.. 

I don't have high debatable skills as you guys, but as a guy who is from the lower part of the society , I'm a witness to all the sh*t happening around in every aspect.. Education media politics almost everything.. 

And I can correlate that to most of what you said.

I feel yours is not hatred , but explaining the hard reality.

I'm not here to prove a point or something. I just found few people who boldly express their views.

Good that I came across your posts.

you rock

back to Normal

Jai balayya..

21 hours ago, RamanaReddy said:

@tennisluvr

I liked the way you expressed your points , correlating the topic to other aspects too.

Here's my point. This might be irrelavant to the disco happening here.. 

I don't have high debatable skills as you guys, but as a guy who is from the lower part of the society , I'm a witness to all the sh*t happening around in every aspect.. Education media politics almost everything.. 

And I can correlate that to most of what you said.

I feel yours is not hatred , but explaining the hard reality.

I'm not here to prove a point or something. I just found few people who boldly express their views.

Good that I came across your posts.

you rock

back to Normal

Jai balayya..

Thanks for your understanding, I appreciate it. 

On 5/9/2016 at 11:45 AM, mastercheif said:

movies are family run business, controlled by handful of people. Small budget movies /talent/actors from other caste are not encouraged.

we are forced to watch a hero whose heroism is bigger than arnold Schwarzenegger, but he can also dance like Micheal Jackson at the same time has wisdom like buddha.

and also forced to see same bullsheet story with many variations and different actors.

FCUK mondays !

problem entante manaku ikkada pani leka cinemaalu chustunnam anthe..

poorvam panipaata leni vallu 1st day 2nd day chusevallu.. mellaga janalu chustu chustu manchi talk vaste andaru chusevallu.. appudu hit ante hitte ...

ippudu iakkada US lo weekend vaste em cheyyalo teliyaka coinemalu chusi badha padutunnaru.. andaru first 3-4 days lo cinema chustunnaru kabatte ekkuva theatres lo release chestunnaru ekkuva collections vastunnay and vallu cinema hitt ane bramalo undi poyi inka alaanti cinemale teestunnaru..

no one to blame here.. cinema is a business... pettina dabbu vachevaraku vallu alaane teestooo untaru.. vere timepass dorike varaku manavallu chustoooone untaaru..

On 5/20/2016 at 3:55 PM, kal said:

problem entante manaku ikkada pani leka cinemaalu chustunnam anthe..

poorvam panipaata leni vallu 1st day 2nd day chusevallu.. mellaga janalu chustu chustu manchi talk vaste andaru chusevallu.. appudu hit ante hitte ...

ippudu iakkada US lo weekend vaste em cheyyalo teliyaka coinemalu chusi badha padutunnaru.. andaru first 3-4 days lo cinema chustunnaru kabatte ekkuva theatres lo release chestunnaru ekkuva collections vastunnay and vallu cinema hitt ane bramalo undi poyi inka alaanti cinemale teestunnaru..

no one to blame here.. cinema is a business... pettina dabbu vachevaraku vallu alaane teestooo untaru.. vere timepass dorike varaku manavallu chustoooone untaaru..

yeah true 

On 5/9/2016 at 8:45 AM, mastercheif said:

movies are family run business, controlled by handful of people. Small budget movies /talent/actors from other caste are not encouraged.

we are forced to watch a hero whose heroism is bigger than arnold Schwarzenegger, but he can also dance like Micheal Jackson at the same time has wisdom like buddha.

and also forced to see same bullsheet story with many variations and different actors.

FCUK mondays !

recent one's YES

• 3 weeks later...

yes

trivikram vi anni attarintiki daredi type

puri anni pokiri type

srinu vaitla all dookudu type

raja mouli  all flash backs and ayudham fantasy type

inkem undi variety

satakarni may be different undochemo

4 minutes ago, GunturGongura said:

yes

trivikram vi anni attarintiki daredi type

puri anni pokiri type

srinu vaitla all dookudu type

raja mouli  all flash backs and ayudham fantasy type

inkem undi variety

satakarni may be different undochemo

aunty you still active ? how is job hunt going ? weekend kuda DB lo why ?