Calling Sambar Thaatha... about Muslims

Feelingbad

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

pls stop inserting imaginary constructs, i never said that, as i dont have a muslim friend. i grew up among them in my neighborhood but not friends.

It is you, who says "I met a dalith scholar in IIT chennai, i know a lot about them" and yada yada yada

Do you understand what you are saying?

whatever I said about dalits, I didn't side with people abuse dalits, to troll a guy who supports them.

that's what you are doing.

So are you saying its okay to abuse muslims with the choicest terms, but my abuse of upper caste is inappropriate?

If you want to desperately suck up to the db, you can probably find more decent ways to do it.

If all this goes over your head, I'm just trying to tell you that your decision to troll me, shows that you have a thin skin, or that you are a casteist deep down. embrace your inner you, and stop the pretense. Its annoying.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tokkale

• sattipandu

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

@VizagRocks  Became Arvind Khujliwal of this DB.  what a moronic,idiotic, psychopathic,Ignorant, brainless, dumb, dense, half-baked, ill advised, senseless ,stupid fellaa...  

some guy on the internet said it. he didn't even bother to explain why. So it must be true.

4 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

abey voo voogipoyedi nuvvu bey loude.. anduke andaru voogutunnattu kanipistundi... Go check your self

5 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

hahahaa dont try too hard A.hole.. come back next time @3$%

nah, I think you got the message.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

some guy on the internet said it. he didn't even bother to explain why. So it must be true.

abbo peekinav thee ... endi raa explain chesedi.. its self explanatory. 

Some stupid assss hooooles on the same internet saying so-many things , n never cared for damn logical explanation to anything they write

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

abbo peekinav thee ... endi raa explain chesedi.. its self explanatory. 

Some stupid assss hooooles on the same internet saying so-many things , n never cared for damn logical explanation to anything they write

ok chill. you win. But I am still not going anywhere.

ok chill. you win. But I am still not going anywhere.

Gelavataniki arguments chesedi nuvv raa... I don't see any other person in this DB who argues as hard as you do with out logic.. I fcuking dont care whether you going anywhere or in to rat's asssss HOOLE...

Narsi what a pathetic life you live, must be real nice to live a lowlife with no *** standards whatsoever.how about you stop preaching bs on db and take a minute to look at yourself in mirror you fat ugly piece of diabetic sugary mickeymouse fck

1 minute ago, TheBrahmabull said:

Gelavataniki arguments chesedi nuvv raa... I don't see any other person in this DB who argues as hard as you do with out logic.. I fcuking dont care whether you going anywhere or in to rat's asssss HOOLE...

gelavataaniki kaadhu bidda, neelanti pichi puvvulani bayata laagataaniki.

neetho paatu @sattipandu lanti neutral ani cheppuku tirige yedhavalu kooda osthaaru.

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

Narsi what a pathetic life you live, must be real nice to live a lowlife with no *** standards whatsoever.how about you stop preaching bs on db and take a minute to look at yourself in mirror you fat ugly piece of diabetic sugary mickeymouse fck

I live an extremely charmed life. thank you.

I also don't obsess about people I disagree with online. And don't want to know what they do, how they eat, and fcuk, and how much they earn.

How much more awesome can someone be?

gelavataaniki kaadhu bidda, neelanti pichi puvvulani bayata laagataaniki.

neetho paatu @sattipandu lanti neutral ani cheppuku tirige yedhavalu kooda osthaaru.

bidda endi raa Gaandu gaa... asalu em matladutunnav raa ? Neutral endi raa ?? cheppina kada bey... I am a strong supporter of BJP.   aithey endi raa ? again i am *** reiterating Kosi karam pedatha badkav india meeda nee postslo chusthe . Nee laaga Internet lo Keyboard enakala kurchoni sollu cheppevallu endi raa mari.

ayya baboy ... bayatiki laguthadu anta...i can see how stupid you are ...

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

I live an extremely charmed life. thank you.

I also don't obsess about people I disagree with online. And don't want to know what they do, how they eat, and fcuk, and how much they earn.

How much more awesome can someone be?

Coming from a guy who compared paychecks and tried to be gaudy by talking about properties and taxes, nice try bitchassnigga, not only u lack common sense you are a pathetic liar, now go ahead and say the same shitt again that expecting an online dumbfck like you to be truthful is my mistake ?? I heard that before from Ur donkeyass

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

bidda endi raa Gaandu gaa... asalu em matladutunnav raa ? Neutral endi raa ?? cheppina kada bey... I am a strong supporter of BJP.   aithey endi raa ? again i am *** reiterating Kosi karam pedatha badkav india meeda nee postslo chusthe . Nee laaga Internet lo Keyboard enakala kurchoni sollu cheppevallu endi raa mari.

ayya baboy ... bayatiki laguthadu anta...i can see how stupid you are ...

ninnu neutral ani evadanna antaadaa ra. nuvvu vadilithe ippude riot chese range lo Hindutva lo ooripoyi unnavu.

india meedha post chestha ra. em peekkuntaavo peekko.

23 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Do you understand what you are saying? 

whatever I said about dalits, I didn't side with people abuse dalits, to troll a guy who supports them.

that's what you are doing.

So are you saying its okay to abuse muslims with the choicest terms, but my abuse of upper caste is inappropriate?

If you want to desperately suck up to the db, you can probably find more decent ways to do it.

If all this goes over your head, I'm just trying to tell you that your decision to troll me, shows that you have a thin skin, or that you are a casteist deep down. embrace your inner you, and stop the pretense. Its annoying.

Dont fret too much man.. let me explain

I troll you coz you spew up some nonsensical things into a sane mix of ideas and go on a rant like brat,  calling boohooo....

haha i suck up to db?  i'll let you slide with that, it makes me happy that you feel that way, ur being very cute and childish at this point.

I'm cognizant of the fact that oppressive things still do happen in this day of age due to religion, caste even in this db. You picked a side and think ur making a point for it, same with me i make fun of everything

all u do is spew some bile, talk shiyt the exact same way ur RW, uppercaste a$shole compatriots talk and u think ur morally very different and superior to them.

haha let me grab some jimmyjohns and comeback for more entertainment. 

ps: if ppl are calling u slurs in this thread are you expecting me to side you with you and bash them???