Calling Sambar Thaatha... about Muslims

Feelingbad

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

Dont fret too much man.. let me explain

I troll you coz you spew up some nonsensical things into a sane mix of ideas and go on a rant like brat,  calling boohooo....

haha i suck up to db?  i'll let you slide with that, it makes me happy that you feel that way, ur being very cute and childish at this point.

I'm cognizant of the fact that oppressive things still do happen in this day of age due to religion, caste even in this db. You picked a side and think ur making a point for it, same with me i make fun of everything

all u do is spew some bile, talk shiyt the exact same way ur RW, uppercaste a$shole compatriots talk and u think ur morally very different and superior to them.

haha let me grab some jimmyjohns and comeback for more entertainment. 

You got more patience to answer every post.. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tokkale

• sattipandu

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, yomama said:

Coming from a guy who compared paychecks and tried to be gaudy by talking about properties and taxes, nice try bitchassnigga, not only u lack common sense you are a pathetic liar, now go ahead and say the same shitt again that expecting an online dumbfck like you to be truthful is my mistake ?? I heard that before from Ur donkeyass

It was pretty sad to see you beg again and again to tell you what I do. And then you turn around and say that I lied. If you knew I would lie, why did you even bother to beg for my personal information?

1 minute ago, T_BAG said:

You got more patience to answer every post.. 

sorry man , lunch ki podam anukunna ee 12-1 gap lo ee sambhar thatha time theinesadu , vending machine ey gathi inka

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

ninnu neutral ani evadanna antaadaa ra. nuvvu vadilithe ippude riot chese range lo Hindutva lo ooripoyi unnavu.

india meedha post chestha ra. em peekkuntaavo peekko.

neetho paatu @sattipandu lanti neutral ani cheppuku tirige yedhavalu kooda osthaaru. 

idi Endi ra badakav...

nenu dentlo vooripoyi lenu bey howle.. I am not a keyboard warrior like you.. you keep continue with your -ve posts some one will fck you soon..  Nee lanti half-half gallatho ne deshaniki nastam raa bewakoof... Now go start another thread with your ..

try hard to make your self feel good by sitting in front of keyboard.. %$#$ have fun Aaaassss holeeeee...

3 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Dont fret too much man.. let me explain

I troll you coz you spew up some nonsensical things into a sane mix of ideas and go on a rant like brat,  calling boohooo....

haha i suck up to db?  i'll let you slide with that, it makes me happy that you feel that way, ur being very cute and childish at this point.

I'm cognizant of the fact that oppressive things still do happen in this day of age due to religion, caste even in this db. You picked a side and think ur making a point for it, same with me i make fun of everything

all u do is spew some bile, talk shiyt the exact same way ur RW, uppercaste a$shole compatriots talk and u think ur morally very different and superior to them.

haha let me grab some jimmyjohns and comeback for more entertainment. 

ps: if ppl are calling u slurs in this thread are you expecting me to side you with you and bash them???

So are you saying that you are superior to everyone else? dude, haha..

way to justify your defense of uppercaste man.

I don't expect anything. I just expect you to stop pretending to be caste neutral, which you are not.

11 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

neetho paatu @sattipandu lanti neutral ani cheppuku tirige yedhavalu kooda osthaaru. 

idi Endi ra badakav...

nenu dentlo vooripoyi lenu bey howle.. I am not a keyboard warrior like you.. you keep continue with your -ve posts some one will fck you soon..  Nee lanti half-half gallatho ne deshaniki nastam raa bewakoof... Now go start another thread with your ..

try hard to make your self feel good by sitting in front of keyboard.. %$#$ have fun Aaaassss holeeeee...

mari enduku ra, India post chesthe peekutha ani vaagindhi?

24 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

So are you saying that you are superior to everyone else? dude, haha..

way to justify your defense of uppercaste man.

I don't expect anything. I just expect you to stop pretending to be caste neutral, which you are not.

haha ila ardham cheskunnava naayanaa, sare alagey anesuko nashtam emi ledhu naaku, i know you are smarter than me coz ur a Phd. I barely survived my theseis defense

haha neneppudo cheppa neeku on paper I'm a BC-D,28 as per unified AndhraPradesh's classification, yeah that genuinely makes me an Uppercaste suckup same way it makes u a paladin for lowercaste people.

a paradox and why should you want me to be something when you dont expect anything, i never claimed i was neutral, if i gave u that impression then i may have to apologize, no one ever can be neutral not even  a god

20 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

@sattipandu you can easily have your say, and expect a decent response from me. Even if you don't agree with me.

Whatever self worth issues you have, trolling me is not going to make it better.

i dont completely agree or disagree with you and i dont expect a response, were u expecting it from me?
yeah that was my behavior counselor's suggestion "troll a genius and learn from him that might reduce emptiness in your life", do you know my counselor? 

22 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

haha ila ardham cheskunnava naayanaa, sare alagey anesuko nashtam emi ledhu naaku, i know you are smarter than me coz ur a Phd. I barely survived my theseis defense

haha neneppudo cheppa neeku on paper I'm a BC-D,28 as per unified AndhraPradesh's classification, yeah that genuinely makes me an Uppercaste suckup same way it makes u a paladin for lowercaste people.

a paradox and why should you want me to be something when you dont expect anything, i never claimed i was neutral, if i gave u that impression then i may have to apologize, no one ever can be neutral not even  a god

i dont completely agree or disagree with you and i dont expect a response, were u expecting it from me?
yeah that was my behavior counselor's suggestion "troll a genius and learn from him that might reduce emptiness in your life", do you know my counselor? 

One need not be a neutral and still attack the point, and not the person. Its a waste of time trying to tell that to an idiot who think trolling is a cool thing to do.

That you think rebuking me for using slurs is part of this coolness is quite amusing.

do you understand @sattipandu? on the one hand, you are trolling me. and on the other, you place demands on how to remain classy.

Just make up your mind, so I can treat you the way you deserve to be treated. your cognitive dissonance is quite annoying.

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

do you understand @sattipandu? on the one hand, you are trolling me. and on the other, you place demands on how to remain classy.

Just make up your mind, so I can treat you the way you deserve to be treated. your cognitive dissonance is quite annoying.

ne gola needhe....pakka thread lo evadino yerra gadda hospital lo vesaru anta..... okasari choopinchukovachu ga nuvvu kooda.icecreamZ

3 minutes ago, icecreamZ said:

ne gola needhe....pakka thread lo evadino yerra gadda hospital lo vesaru anta..... okasari choopinchukovachu ga nuvvu kooda.

vaah vaaah. ee post ki minimum 10 likes osthaayi mastaru. emanna timing aa.

19 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

One need not be a neutral and still attack the point, and not the person. Its a waste of time trying to tell that to an idiot who think trolling is a cool thing to do.

That you think rebuking me for using slurs is part of this coolness is quite amusing.

Yes counselor, when is our next appointment??

19 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

"abey chuthiye , sunlo ye baat"  ani pravachanaalu enni cheppina evvadikii ekkadu, nuvvu thittindey gurthuntundhi

you can call anyone fcuk, **, as long as you re not trying to teach them morality

This was the classiest of all , you should not expect ppl to make sense of things you say after gems like this even if that jackass went personal

On 5/10/2016 at 0:30 PM, VizagRocks said:

dude, stop shagging off to your mom's pic. I don't think the world can handle another deranged yomama.

Thanks for teaching me a word for the day  "cognitive dissonance"

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

"abey chuthiye , sunlo ye baat"  ani pravachanaalu enni cheppina evvadikii ekkadu, nuvvu thittindey gurthuntundhi

you can call anyone fcuk, **, as long as you re not trying to teach them morality

This was the classiest of all , you should not expect ppl to make sense of things you say after gems like this even if that jackass went personal

I would take that as a compliment lol, kid gets butthurt for every simple thing and says he is all grown up, 30+ kids man!

23 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

you stupid fcuk. if you think that I should address you and yomama in the same way, let it known. Everyone is trying to teach their own morality here. That you pick on mine, shows that you have serious self worth issues. Issues that I'm not responsible for.

stop this holier than thou, BS. you are just a troll wanting my attention. Not even a good one.