Calling Sambar Thaatha... about Muslims

Feelingbad

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

for all their naivete, the people here atleast recognize me for what I am. a pro dalit poster.

moron Sanghi doesn't know how to deal with one, and calls everyone who's not a Modi Bhakt, a leftist. lol.

i remember telling you that I dont mistake you for left-right-center.....you are just a wannabe who thinks "my bigotry is somehow more pristine than other's"......

at least try to be original in your bigotry....

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VizagRocks

• tokkale

• sattipandu

• yomama

Top Posters In This Topic

dumbfcuk, tokkale. This is why RW govts. don't last beyond one election cycle.

Their supporters are constantly in the opposition mode. They can't believe that they are the ruling party now. Wake up, and go troll your own govt.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

are you in the habit of picking up msgs I leave for others, to respond?

talk about what you are trying to do, douchebag. Why are you bothered about others?

why...ohh only the Preachers like you are allowed to bother about others is it ?....

but this is fun ....i told you many times....trolling Morons is fun.... 

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

i remember telling you that I dont mistake you for left-right-center.....you are just a wannabe who thinks "my bigotry is somehow more pristine than other's"......

at least try to be original in your bigotry....

Making fun of upper caste privilege is bigotry according to enlightened RW troll, I see.

dumbfcuk, tokkale. This is why RW govts. don't last beyond one election cycle.

Their supporters are constantly in the opposition mode. They can't believe that they are the ruling party now. Wake up, and go troll your own govt.

duh.....

Just now, VizagRocks said:

Making fun of upper caste privilege is bigotry according to enlightened RW troll, I see.

An "upper class" asshole making fun of non-existent privileges of "lower/middle class" people (be it upper caste doesnt matter) is bigotry you douche....

but so much sensitivity suddenly to what a "Troll" says......Ohh Righteous One.... 

2 minutes ago, tokkale said:

why...ohh only the Preachers like you are allowed to bother about others is it ?....

but this is fun ....i told you many times....trolling Morons is fun.... 

only assholes think trolling is fun. reams and reams of nonsense without making a single point, or opening up a discussion. How's it fun?

I'm still unable to place you anywhere, except for that small idiotic question about why dalit align with muslims. So everytime I call you a moron, without offering why, a part of me dies. If your intention is to reduce me to a troll, like you are, you have succeeded. But I try my hardest not to be one.

10 minutes ago, tokkale said:

duh.....

An "upper class" asshole making fun of non-existent privileges of "lower/middle class" people (be it upper caste doesnt matter) is bigotry you douche....

but so much sensitivity suddenly to what a "Troll" says......Ohh Righteous One.... 

responding to someone's comments is not being sensitive, asshole. I guess they teach you to accept every trash argument thrown at you, without comment. as long as it is from a RWinger.

4 minutes ago, tokkale said:

duh.....

Are you saying this db is full of lower/middle class people, really? dude, you are funny.

Are you saying this db is full of lower/middle class people, really? dude, you are funny.

yah because you have anecdotal evidence as always (no surprise there) about how some people here flaunted their wealth to you.....

moron still doesnt get the point .....Preaching morality is the what makes him a douche .......and dude thinks he is different from 1000 other Babas/evangelists/maulvis.....thats the cute part......

Just now, tokkale said:

yah because you have anecdotal evidence as always (no surprise there) about how some people here flaunted their wealth to you.....

moron still doesnt get the point .....Preaching morality is the what makes him a douche .......and dude thinks he is different from 1000 other Babas/evangelists/maulvis.....thats the cute part......

innumerate fcuk. People who land in the US/UK/Canada are not from lower/middle class. They can delude themselves that they are. But they are not the kind of underprivileged middle classes.

How assured are you in your bigotry?

Just now, VizagRocks said:

innumerate fcuk. People who land in the US/UK/Canada are not from lower/middle class. They can delude themselves that they are. But they are not the kind of underprivileged middle classes.

{please feel free to read some thing here}

a little less assured than you are in your dumbfcukery.......

38 minutes ago, tokkale said:

asswipe is too sensitive today.....

ohh Preacher what giveth....

@3$% ... Arey @VizagRocks nee dostu ganni techukobey support kosam.. neeku music start ra arey.... First aa modda lo Institute English aapuraa ayya.. nee english edo literature class lo lecture laga vundi ..  modda lo words vethukkoni vochi mari rayaku ..  Simply by this we all can learn you have very low self esteem and you are trying very hard to prove you know something.... 

Inga poyi malla aa nalugu mukkalu erukoni raapo.. 

Just now, tokkale said:

{please feel free to read some thing here}

a little less assured than you are in your dumbfcukery.......

yeah, a while back some moron said that anyone with less than 5crores is lower class. You must be that guy, I guess.

simple wiki search would give you that median wages are around 15k per month for a household in India (counting for PPP). So in real they are even less.

Which middle class are you talking about again? The uppercaste stuck in lower income than the richer classes?

6 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

the numerate douche is going to pull "data based evidence" from his ass to support this....watch this space